How Gay are you?

by LittleToe 125 Replies latest members adult

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

50% gay

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Interesting test. I was 36% gay, my sweet wife was 56% gay. For several of the questions she really wanted a 3rd option. hmmmm

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

I guess you guys are not old enough. In the forties and fifties we were all 100% gay.

Golf

• greendawn
    greendawn

Mine came out at 20%, and I got scolded for being too old fashioned. According to psychologists all men carry a portion of the feminine element that moderates the masculine element, and it is necessary for a proper psychological balance.

Golf why are all men beyond the age of forty gay?

• Golf
    Golf

Greendawn, back in my days, gay meant happiness, not todays version. Personally, I can't answer your question why men beyong the age of forty are gay.

On a recent Oprah Winfrey show, the stats about gay people was stounding, if memory serves me right, it is one out of every ten persons! Maybe less.

For me, I'm strickly for women, they have more body parts to play with. I like golf because it has 18 holes.

Golf

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Danny is 23% gay.

better that i know....

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I'm 0% gay.

But my "roomate" accidently shot some "man love" on my shoulder while taking the test. What does that mean?

LOL

• Proteus
    Proteus

I'm 36% gay on the test.

Actually I'm a confirmed Metrosexual. And I'm proud of it. I do spend more time in the washroom primping then ten girls and I do check out every one of those ten girls.

I love shopping, especially for clothes, and cooking. And Ive tried needlepoint and crochet. But I don't get off on guys. Wierd how it starts of so gay and ends up very straight.

Thus Metrosexual

• barry
    barry

Im 23% gay how and where do i get help

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit