How Gay are you?

by LittleToe 125 Replies latest members adult

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I thought somethng was amiss, when I first saw the meter moving upward past 50% ....then 80%. But as it was reaching 100%, I then realized it was having to do with one's pet.

My score was 20% Gay.

It said I was -----------> "Just way too straight for these modern times mate!"

• Es
    Es

I am 46% gay

Im right in the middle, happy and adjusted hetero babe

hooray

es

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Auldsoul is 26% gay.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

When the meter went from straight to 100% gay at the end of the test I thought, oh no, I'm bloody gay. But then I realised it was a little homour on the part of the website. Phew!!!

My score was a 13%.
    I'd like to know which 13% of me is gay so as I can fix it.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

roflmao, I scored 43% and it said I was a happy and well-adjusted lesbian babe!! Its slightly weighted to be fair to men and women, but still the questions are definately more slanted toward gay men than gay women!

Cute, Ross. I see you are the metrosexual man about town! Nothing wrong with being in touch with your feminine side!

Sherry

• G Money
    G Money

I AM A LESBIAN! And a proud one too! ; )

• oldflame
    oldflame

Well it say's I'm 20 % gay but I got to tell ya that I am a little homophobic to be honest. I don't care too much for sissy boys....And the whole idea gives me the creeps. LOL

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Well oldflame, isn't it great that a lot of gay men aren't sissy boys? There are a lot of gay people you would never know were gay unless they told you. I bet you would be surprised.

Sherry

• wednesday
    wednesday

30% gay,

It was that question about Elvis

I thought he was beautiful as a young man.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> Well it say's I'm 20 % gay but I got to tell ya that I am a little homophobic to be honest.

You're not gay enough for me, Ol'Flame, sorry. That 6% would just be a source of torment between us.

But it looks like I may have found my AuldSoulMate! 26% & 26%, Baby!

And we owe it all to you, LT. You da man. (Well, 64% percent at least...)

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit