ok why havent we got the truth?

by PMJ 127 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fahrvegnugen
  • PMJ
    PMJ

yes but that only gives 48 years for the exile and i feel the bible say 70 years so who do i trust mans words or the Gods?i trust Gods how about you?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ, look up Daniel 5:26 in the big reference Bible. Read the marginal references. Why is Jeremiah 25:12 listed there, if it wasn't BABYLON that the 70 years applied to?

And if it was Babylon that the 70 years applied to, then the 70 years spanned from 609 BC to 539 BC.

But there is much more than that.

One simple question for you: Would the 70 years have been fulfilled if the temple was never destroyed?

Answer it first for yourself, then answer it for everyone after you read Jeremiah 27. You have been lied to, PMJ. For a very long time, it seems. You have put your trust in men. They can't save you any more than I can. You have rejected Christ for years because they told you to.

AuldSoul

• fahrvegnugen
    fahrvegnugen
    yes but that only gives 48 years for the exile and i feel the bible say 70 years so who do i trust mans words or the Gods?

Forget what the verse says. You are assuming that it is an acurate account of what actually happened. The Bible is full of statements and claims that are at odds with historical fact. The fact is that Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607 BCE. There is a mountain of evidence which proves it.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I'll tell you PMJ, why the Witnesses are wrong and do not have the truth.

They're wrong because if we take the time to be keenly present, open and silently aware of the vast ungraspable nature of life and existence in and around us, there is an innate wisdom that knows that it's Source is infinitely more than any god ever written about in a book. We innately come to see that truth, is not found in abstract mind generated beliefs; but rather found in, and as, the very intimacy of beingness and conscious existence.

No religion has or owns the truth. For the truth is that which all religions and gods exist within; and it can not be placed in a box or reduced; though religions in their pompous ignorance do their damnedest to shrink and minimize it to an object, person or deity.

Truth, is not about what is believed to be, but rather what we ultimately are, what all foundationally IS. Of this, the Witnesses have no clue. They gleam no significance from the life which gives form to ink and paper, but rather they suckle from the ink and paper.

j

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I personally know the man who owns the following website. He researched the subject at the British Museum and other places, before arriving at his conclusions. I offer it in the hope that you will seriously consider what is reported there:

http://www.607v587.com/

• skyman
    skyman

Ihave to re state it I have never had a Witness tell me beside Defd that my blood letter was wrong. Defd just plain stated I was wrong and then refused to read the letter. I have had over and over Elders and CO go to bat and loose because they had to admit the letter sates the truth from the bible about blood. I challenge you to debate blood right here with me on the board if you have faith enough to do this. Russel said once that the truth is the truth even if Satan the devil hemself says a truth it is the truth. SO YOU can't loose can you because you have the truth or do you in regards to blood.

• skyman
    skyman

If the Society is wrong about blood Jehovah is going to ask the blood of the little ones back to him. Thousands have died because of the Watchtower stand on blood. Jehovah is going to ask for alot of blood back is he not if the Society is wrong.

• PMJ
    PMJ

ive been to his website a number of times but thanks for the link.i realy think the scriptures argue both points meaning sometimes it sounds like the 70 years apply to babylon.and sometimes it sounds like it applys to jerusalem.one of us are wrong

• prophecor
    prophecor

Famous Quotes of Jesus Christ: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit