Real 'BIG' news WTS sued biggie worker compensation

by DannyHaszard 210 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

billy1,

alt

Enjoy posting here!

The majority here are ex-Witnesses. Witnesses are welcome also, but they tend to avoid us. JW Ben blows through occasionally to dispute things but has a habit of not answering people's direct questions.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome, Billy1!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you. I'm glad you found your way out and I hope your parents do too

~Merry

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The Watchtower Society as a orporation may go down bu Jehovahs Witnesses will never disapear. They are here to stay.

Please.

You can't seriously think that the "Watchtower" would have a snowball's chance in Tahiti unless the JWs had someone (something?) to guide their every step, now do you? They can't even go from month to month without being told what publications to rehearse for placement, or what talks to prepare for, etc, etc. JWs can barely change their WTS-approved undies in harmony with what they are told to.....unless they are "following orders" on any given day.

If and when the WTS walls come tumbling down....the best that can be hoped for would be splinter groups all out doing their own thang and ALL claiming to be THE "offishul" new JWs!

This is ALL just too funny!

Annie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welome billy1

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

silenced1212 welcome to the Board

• silenced1212
    silenced1212

Hey! I didn't get a welcome wagon at all, much less a BIG "Welcome" sign from Auld.

I'm just gonna go lay my head down and cry.

I'm kidding

Does anyone seriously think this or any other case is going to bring down anything more than some possible fine or out of court settlement.

I'm an realistic "idealist" and don't for see a scratch much less anything causing permanent damage.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Gee whilickers, man! You posted on 5 different threads...I had to catch up with you first! Most newbies don't move as fast...and I'm getting creaky in the joints.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/104787/1834469/post.ashx#1834469

I posted this BEFORE I read your post here...

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome billy1! I suspect one or both of your parents may be df'd for this, especially if the WTS loses the appeal. Maybe they'll be ready to listen at that point. I hope you can be there for them.

• JW Ben
    JW Ben

Hello Sunspot (Annie)

You posted the info below..

You can't seriously think that the "Watchtower" would have a snowball's chance in Tahiti unless the JWs had someone (something?) to guide their every step, now do you?

We JWs use the Bible as our guide not the WTBTS

They can't even go from month to month without being told what publications to rehearse for placement, or what talks to prepare for, etc, etc.

We can and do present any info we want the material that is presented at the Service Meeting are suggestions not "have toos"

The info on what talks to prepare is that i can go to any meeting anywhere in the world and prepare for them. How the material is put together dependes on the speaker.

JWs can barely change their WTS-approved undies in harmony with what they are told to.....unless they are "following orders" on any given day.

It is truely amazing as to how much rubbish people here write. We do not follow orders in the way you make it sound. you make it sound as if we have no free choice. What rubbish. I would not change for the slavery of the world. I am free.

If and when the WTS walls come tumbling down....the best that can be hoped for would be splinter groups all out doing their own thang and ALL claiming to be THE "offishul" new JWs!

Nope I do not think so. Ther moght be a few but tby far the majority would remain as we are, declaring the "good news of Gods Kingdom" By suggesting such a thing you really do not know JWs very well.

AULD SOUL I stop answering questions when people become rude

• Bryan
    Bryan

JW Ben,

We JWs use the Bible as our guide not the WTBTS

So where is the Bible does it say that you may have parts of blood, but not all of it?

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit