Over 160,000 Simply Left The "Truth" Last Year

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

they'll just use the scripture in mathew about the love of the greater number cooling off to show that we are trully in the last of the last, last days of the toes of this system...last

• newcreation
    newcreation

it will be interesting to see how they either bury those numbers, or somehow manipulate the data on their bogus annual report.

• TMS
    TMS

Would the governing body be concerned enough to do an exit poll? If they would actually listen to the genuine concerns of those who have left and not simply dismiss it as "crazy talk", much could be learned.

Honestly, though, the GB lacks the humility to actually listen to those who depart. It's much easier to label them as "not of our sort."

As someone said above, internal ministry would, at this point, be far more productive than the "field ministry" JW's engage in. The organization is just too insensitive to see it.

tms

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

Hey, I was one of them! Good to know someone noticed.

• zagor
    zagor
    it will be interesting to see how they either bury those numbers, or somehow manipulate the data on their bogus annual report.

Didn't one poster from Germany say once that to get some government privilages there WTBS included all dfd and inactive publishers which gave them something over 250.000 names.

• Golf
    Golf

The world's coming to an end!!!! Who's world?

Golf

• observador
    observador
    To tell the truth, I hope they don't. The more out of touch Brooklyn and the travelling overseers become, the quicker people will become disillusioned and head for the exits.

Exactly what I thought.

Unfortunately, though, I think the WT is aware of the problems and will make small changes overtime; they're master of survival, don't forget.

When they finally drop 90% of their bogus doctrines and go mainstream, witnesses will say "what a progressive organization. Jehovah has blessed us so much. Rejoice!"

• Swan
    Swan
    Over 160,000 Simply Left The "Truth" Last Year

I think the title of this thread is wrong. There is nothing simple about leaving the "Truth."

Tammy

• trevor
    trevor

Perhaps those 167,000 JWS found the truth!

• shark attack
    shark attack

THAT'S GREAT NEWS BUT HOW MANY NEW SLAVES DID THEY RECRUIT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit