Over 160,000 Simply Left The "Truth" Last Year

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

The fact that the leaving was even brought up shows they are getting a little nervous Hopefully next year they'll be sweating so bad that the wt will be high tailing it to higher ground with as much money as they can carry in their book bags.

• minimus
    minimus

From what I heard, the "brother" giving the special talk was saying that they were NOT df'd. They just left. Vanished. Slowly but surely drifted.

• metatron
    metatron

YES, yes, yes! I agree VW man!

I don't want them to change anything! Let them continue as they are and foolishly run the whole organization into the

ground! Remember, you Bethel lurkers, things like charity are simply a plot by Satan-duped apostates to distract you from

the "preaching " work! Please don't ever reform and take away my hope of seeing the Society broke, isolated and abandoned.

metatron

• minimus
    minimus

The reason so many are slyly leaving is because they can. And now the Society wants to clamp down on such drifters by saying that in so many words, by their course, they themselves have disassociated themselves.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

exactly minimus -they are hoping that the clampdown - the threat of being announced as "No lonegr one of JWs" from the platform will scare people into staying

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

If you take the 160M "drifters" and add to them the number of DFd and DAd you will definately come up with more than 3%.

Sherry

• greendawn
    greendawn

There was a lot of talk last summer on this forum that the WTS was gearing up and was about to declare all faders as disassociated unless they made a statement to the contrary. But nothing happened. However from what I read here the faders are not well treated by the dubs anyway being considered spiritually weak and bad association.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

160,000 leaving the borg is certainly great news but it's several million short. A single sole is captivated by the machinery of the WBTS is one to many.

• scoobiedoo1
    scoobiedoo1
    A lot of Jehovah's Witnesses are now online and so they are browsing the web and finding a lot of stuff they didn't know about themselves! The real truth. The Watchtower can't be with them all the time so when there in the privacy of their own bedrooms they surf the web unabstructed. Personally I know one family (Jehovah's Witness) that are really caught up into money and all the worldly things like boats, new cars, etc.... Cleaning floors can be quite prosperous when you have all the business and you have all the contracts in a whole province like NewBrunswick! I don't have a problem with that but are they not preaching not to be wealthy or into acquiring things of the world!
  • greendawn
    greendawn

The WTS is giving the wrong example to the R&F, they behave materialistically so their followers copy that example. The WTS for example does no charity work, does not help JWS in need even if they are proven loyal, long time members. The WTS is a vast multinational corporation that's there to make money not to give, despite their claim to be god's only chosen christian organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit