Pray for death of Apostates

by tsarina 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just be thankful that we aren't living in ancient Hebrew times, the high priests (Seers) did kill apostates.

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

Good morning Blondie,

The watchtower article came out just as the "70-80 years of generation from 1914" was coming to an end - it was designed to terrify people who were asking questions about it. The result, as you may remember, was that people prayed for the death of people without knowing who they were - it could be their partners, their children, their friends - and those who ones would know that there were six million witnesses, authorised by "God", to pray that they die. I personally saw some people crushed almost to the point of suicide by that article.

Whatever knowledge a church may have, if its spirit is so vile and controlling then it is not guided by God. Who is to say they would not do so again if they had to? Or... repentance and contrition might help them a little, but their claim to be the saving ark for people has, I think, long since sunk.

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

As a post-script, there is a scripture which reads:

But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart:

‘My master is delaying...’

and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There he will weep and grind [his] teeth [in regret].

---[Matthew 24:48-51]

Surely commanding six million witnesses to take on the guilt of praying for the death of others counts as a beating.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWS is a cult of fear , fear along with a devised amount of lying to cultivate control over people with.

The age of information is showing the general public how and why they (Watchtower Leaders) do it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Oops! Somehow I posted my comment in the wrong thread! How the HECK did that happen, asked the senile old man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit