Journal of Church and State: WT NO-BLOOD EXPOSE'

by AndersonsInfo 328 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    The WTS has too much of a crack legal department to let this scandal or any scandal put them out of business. They may have to change how the church operates, which may cause mass defections. But for those that defect, other wandering souls looking for "truth" will find them and fall for their "new light" BS.

Look at those words: crack legal team, and out of business. Those are not words that should come to mind when discussing god's mouthpiece, Jehovah's lips.

Our challenge is to expose this for what it is:CORPORATE SPIN TO COVER LYING.

The average dub is looking to mother; let's try to focus on exposing the difference between the two.

Barb, PM me.

• undercover
    undercover
    Look at those words: crack legal team, and out of business. Those are not words that should come to mind when discussing god's mouthpiece, Jehovah's lips.

I agree 100%. But we all know that the WTS is more business than religion. We just have to face the fact that they are a business and will face any obstacles as a business. They will lie, scheme, cover-up to keep the facade intact.

Our challenge is to expose this for what it is:CORPORATE SPIN TO COVER LYING.

And a challenge it will be. Even if there is some success against them, the business lawyers of the WTS will find a way to keep the entity alive and earning, one way or another.

I hope that the "big news" helps, I really do. But I'm not gonna delude myself into thinking that the WTS will cease to exist anytime soon based on this opinion piece written in a law school journal.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

So this is the BIG NEWS ? One lawyer's opinion which, when examined in the light of her own involvement, would have to be considered BIASED !

Sorry, but this would have been so much better coming from an unbiased source. I don't see it making that big of an impact.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Great storms announce themselves with a gentle breeze....

J

• alamb
    alamb

"Faith/vision is planting a tree, the shade of which you will never enjoy."

Barbara, Quotes, Randy, Lawrence, Kim, and countless others are planting. You can complain about the heat or grab a shovel.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Beep,Beep

So this is the BIG NEWS ? One lawyer's opinion which, when examined in the light of her own involvement, would have to be considered BIASED !

Sorry, but this would have been so much better coming from an unbiased source. I don't see it making that big of an impact.

This is a peer reviewed piece, not one lawyers opinion. As well the facts are the facts.

What exactly is her involvemnet with the Tower?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• undercover
    undercover
    What exactly is her involvemnet with the Tower?

Her mother was a JW who died after not taking blood. I'd have to say her opinion could be a little biased. Not that it should matter as long as her ducks are lined up in a row.

• Bryan
    Bryan

thanks

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

As a question, what the hell kind of legal OPINION is not biased in its viewpoint of the law? It wouldn't be published as an OPINION if it was unbiased, would it?

Methinks beep,beep knows not of what it speaks.

Of course it is biased, and her mother having been a victim makes for a very compelling STORY (hint to any reading). It also makes for a very compelling reason to make sure this one doesn't have any holes to crawl through. Some are posting as though this makes her opinion suspect. The opposite would be the case. She has a vested personal interest in making sure it sticks.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• RichieRich

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit