• sf
    sf

Please read the thread.

Thank you.

sKally

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    nark

It is biblical. Maybe that is why you are not a witness you either cant or REFUSE to see it.

Biblical: what no Bible text actually teaches but you can teach and make Bible quotations fit into. Correct?

By such a standard just any belief of any Christian religion or sect is "biblical".

• defd
    defd

When Jehovah created man and women where did he put them? When he put them there what was His instructions to them? How long did He say that they would live? When He made them were they perfect? When the Devil threw a monkey wrench in it, did Jehovah abandon His purpose? It is ALL in the first book of the bible. First 3 chapters. You just have to read them.

D.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I HONESTLY do not know who she is and havent read any thread here about her. Sorry for giving you the impression otherwise

Soooo, folks.....what do we have here?

1---cowardice

2---Theocratic Warfare at work, but in reverse?

3---evasiveness?

4---the blindsheep being led by the slick and evil shepherds?

5---all of the above

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    When Jehovah created man and women where did he put them?

Nowhere. He created man alone, then made the garden, then put him into the garden, then created animals, then the woman (right in the garden).

When he put them there what was His instructions to them?

To him (see above): "You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die."

How long did He say that they would live?

He did not say.

When He made them were they perfect?

The text does not say.

When the Devil threw a monkey wrench in it

Who? Btw a snake throwing "a monkey wrench" is much funnier.

did Jehovah abandon His purpose?

Which purpose? To use man as his gardener (2:9)? You bet he did, he locked him out.

It is ALL in the first book of the bible. First 3 chapters. You just have to read them.
    Let's bring that down to 2:4b--3 (1--2:4a is another story). Try to read it as it is, without reading the WT patchwork into it. You'll be surprised.
  • defd
    defd

Nark it is amazing to me how people read the bible. your rendering( which by the way is not anywhere near what the bible actually says) Reminds me of a scripture. 2Corithians 4:4 * Derrick shaking his head *

Def D

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

CORRESPNDING ransom just does not fir the facts,

If Christ is GOD then the price paid just does not correspond to the value of what is being bought back.

Even as an archangel, this is the case.

So the WTS is saying that Christ was just a perfect human, nothing more - which flies in the face of scripture.

HB

• bebu
    bebu

But what was written in the last book...?

A new heaven, a new earth. And Jerusalem descends from heaven to the earth. You have to read that, too.

And why would I be happy living on "paradise" earth, away from the imminent presence of God, even when I am commanded to love God with my heart and soul and strength? Why would I ever settle for less than the desire of my heart, soul, and strength? It looks to me that paradise becomes an avenue of idol worship--replacing the desire for God with the desire for earthly paradise?

BTW, defd, did you see my post on JeffT's thread?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/103058/1784938/post.ashx#1784938

I would like to know (on that thread) your reaction.

bebu

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Defd,

Want to try an experience? Read Genesis 2:4a--3 as if it were the first time and you knew nothing about the story. Then go back to your questions and check my answers. Or, better, try to find yours. Within the text. No patchwork allowed. Deal?

• defd
    defd

But what was written in the last book...?

A new heaven, a new earth. And Jerusalem descends from heaven to the earth

Funny you should mention that. Actually the final book in the final chapters puts man Right back where Jehovah ORIGINALLY purposed. On EARTH in human perfection.

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit