PROGRAMED – working out the dark side in art

by seven006 69 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ooooh, I just followed your "Home" link and found some new stuff. What do you call that style where you sketch the outline but leave things like hair colour in? I've not seen that before and it's incredibly effective!

• seven006
    seven006

Ross.

*** What do you call that style where you sketch the outline but leave things like hair color in?***

I call that style, “the style to get guys like my friend Ross to look at nudie art and admit it”.

I don’t think it has a name. I’m sure someone else has done it before I did but I don’t know who. It’s just something I played with and liked when I did it. I’m always experimenting. Gustav Klimt did similar work but had a lot more color in his work. I have always liked his stuff.

Sherry,

Thanks. I’m always looking for new models ya know. Wouldn’t you like for everyone on JWD to see a nice piece of art of you naked? Shall we take a vote? I crack you up don’t I?

Beta,

Smart-ass is OK. I like smart-ass. Use to be one myself.

Dave

• avishai
    avishai

Verrry nice. I might know a model or two up there as well!!! Keep it up, and don't let the bastards get you down.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Effing cool, dave.

S

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

wow...........................I've been wowed..............................nice work!

~Merry

• Golf
    Golf

006, I'm always impressed with people's talents/gifts. As you said, your expressimg yourself in the form of art. Why I'm I into sports? Freedom!

From my perch, you believe in your artwork, this tells me you believe in yourself. Is it the JW belief or what you experinced as a policeman or both that has influenced your attitude? Not being an artist, I can't see the dark side, but you can. Here's my take, You'll figure it out.

Golf

• myself
    myself

Awesome work o darkone. Nice to know dark doesn't mean gory.

Impressive resume, I mean bio.

If I ever posed for ya would you enhance my breasts for me?

Karla

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh Seven you sweet talker you! Yes I'd fit in with your current dark works. My nude would look something like Reubens crossed with Dali!

Sherry

• heathen
    heathen

yah you want to talk j-dub art now you are talking dark . As for your picture I crap darker than that . LOL I aint kidding that's some scary stuff there . I'm not saying what you did was crap but just doesn't seem dark to me . Have a beer and chill man .....

• serendipity
    serendipity

One of my dark side dreams is to pose in the nude. I guess I'll wait until Rubenesque is in again.

Dave,

You are very talented!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit