Nowhere else to go

by joelbear 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thanks for checking in with us, Joel. I'm so glad to hear you're doing a bit better. Please call me if you need to, or get onto this site and post something so you're not alone. Don't let go- it really is going to get better for you.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Joel please hang in there. As another poster already stated: nothing lasts forever. You will get through this.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Hi Joelbear - just checking in with you to see how you are today. Guess what?! Me and my hubby took my kids out last night for dinner and they wound up sitting on Santa's lap!! the first time ever! It was awesome. I feel a little high at how great it felt. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/103264/1.ashx

anyhow, glad to see you've had some relief since yesterday. what are you up to tonight? freedomlover

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey there Joelbear!

I recently read an article about bipolar, mainly because I have a daughter that has been diagnosed as bipolar also.

This article talked about the THYROID gland, a rather small gland under the chin in your neck.

It has been learned that this gland may be the cause of or at least lend to bipolar.

When talking to my doctor "not on this subject" he surprised me by saying "if I have any physical or mental problems, I always seek out the younger doctors".

They are up on the latest treatments in many cases because not all of the older doctors will attend the refreshment courses they are supposed to.

Ask your psych' about this new information and if he knows nothing about it, look for a younger psych' and ask again.

Always remember Joel, regardless of what you think or feel about yourself, there is at least a part, if not all of you that is LOVEABLE.You can and are really loved by others.

This feeling of not being loveable comes from within your self, even if it seems to have been started by others in your younger years.

YOU CAN LOVE AND ARE LOVEABLE. You must also love and care for yourself.

Be sure to keep in contact here on this forum and tell us how you are doing. Even if it is from a distance there are many here that are concerned about you and your well being.

Use us as your friends, which we truly are and don't disappoint us by hurting yourself.

Outoftheorg

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Joelbear! Glad to hear your ok! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

• LDH
    LDH
    my life was always that of trying to make someone or some group acknowledge me and/or my personal value.

Joel,

A question for you. Do you acknowledge your own value, or is this something you are struggling with also?

Are you feeling conflicted over sexual orientation?

I'd like to know. Because we all think you have value. So I'm wondering.

Also, I remember we spoke for a long time about 3 or 4 years ago. I can send you my number again if you would like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit