Of Late Many Here Seem To Be Preaching Aethiesm..

by Qcmbr 167 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    This from a man who has difficulty capitalising sentences

no, ross, no difficulties at all. i just cannot be bothered... but this is the second time you mention it, in a few weeks. i didn't know you followed my posts so closely. i'm honoured, i really am.

TS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Are you as intellectually lazy, or are you just pretending to be Einstein?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

not intellectually lazy, just shift finger lazy. you know?

you've never heard that laziness is next to godliness have you? well, i just use jehovah as my roll model. it's easy actually. if he can leave t's uncrossed and i's undotted all through the universe, then what do i care if i do? you know?

i am growing my poof, so check back in six months to see how much i resemble einstein.

TS

• gumby
    gumby
    This from a man who has difficulty capitalising sentences

no, ross, no difficulties at all. i just cannot be bothered... but this is the second time you mention it, in a few weeks. i didn't know you followed my posts so closely. i'm honoured, i really am.

Well you can start feelin doubled honored ya illiterate sick bastard cuz it's been buggin the heck outta me too. Your makin us all look like unschooled, window washin, 12grade educated, socially handicapped, naive, introverted, sheltered, babes ta badness, dumb bastards!

*had two beers, a dube, 2 pain piils, and feel like buggin the sapien bastard*

Gumby

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey gumbo! i'm only 1 pain pill behind you man! HA HA HA!

TS

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

My sense is that we pretty much all share an innate awe, wonder and respect of the infinite expression of life and existence. Some pay homage and adoration via scientific study of nature, and others by belief in mythological stories about nature. At our roots we are the same, and we are like branches on a tree which bicker.

The problems arise when we self-righteously profess others are cut from the Tree. The truth is that our Source (call it God, if you like) is not so limited and tiny as to be separable from us or we from It.

alt

j

• Navigator
    Navigator

Well said James Thomas! Your post reminds me of a line from "The Master's Notebook-Reminders for the Advanced Soul" which is contained within Richard Bach's Book, "Illusions".

"The original sin is to limit the IS.

DONT!

Another line from that same source which is appropriate to this discussion is:

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar call the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly."

I do confess with getting a bit upset by those who want to hold God responsible for this mess that we have created. Thank God it is only a dream!

• gumby
    gumby

Sapien bastard, you gotta do two, ones like a teaser.

Some pay homage and adoration via scientific study of nature, and others by belief in mythological stories about nature. At our roots we are the same, and we are like branches on a tree which bicker.

James, I still can't understand ya.If you could somehow describe/convey what you actually believe in as well as you converse in everyday speech, I might be one of the ones who see it as you do...or at least understand you.

Gumby

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

this is kinda ridiculous.. to be honest with you, it seems the original poster bickered with someone and instead of thinking to himself: "hmmm, this person i argued with may have a point" or at least "i am angry, but theres no need to flip out", the poster said, EVERYONE, OR AT LEAST MOST ARE ATHEIST BASTARDS....

first off, atheism is a religion in itself... i will not say i am atheist, for i think there must be some sort of creator, but not one as infinite and all powerful as we like to think... what i do not believe in is RELIGION!!! religion has been used to entrap so many...

the new person you are talking about, and if it is who i think it is, (cough cough TETRA cough cough) is actually an intelligent person, who believes what he believes... i have never been belittled by anyone on this site, and must say, through my bitterness, some of my jokes or sarcasm can be taken that way, and for this i apologize...

again, dont be such a drama queen... beliefs will always bring much passion... everything that is ever said about religion or GOD must be taken witha grain of salt... otherwise there will be many problems and fights...

the infamous one

ps. i have never used capital letters either, doesnt that emphasize when i do????

• kiddotan
    kiddotan

I come here to learn, enjoy the banter. Lurking around to learn something about what my JW other half is going through. Me being a complete heathen in everyway. (Worshipper of horses, alcohol and mates).

Q, I am sorry you feel attacked. I personally need people on the other side of the wall to show me how it is, do keep posting. The banter gives me an insight into a life i find confusing. (can't unnerstan why anyone would want to be obsessed with anything other than the mighty horse and)

This person of low intellgience, who can't even spell, is learning alot from both sides, even if sometimes it does feel alittle one-sided occasionally.

all must worship that is devine, the cure for all evils (or the cause can't remember, haven't had any yet today)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit