Of Late Many Here Seem To Be Preaching Aethiesm..

by Qcmbr 167 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Damn, Scully! You never heard of a "Not Safe For Work" tag for this stuff?! I'm in an open cubicle here!

(But I'm saving the pics! Hubba, hubba!)

Dave

• daystar
    daystar

<Homer voice>

Mmmmmm... doobies....

<\Homer voice>

• gumby
    gumby

Scully. Hot lookin styaff there......but which one is you?

Who's in the old pics?

Where's the mimi skirt shot?

We want clevage! ( can't spell clevage) ,....ya know....where your boobs show just a little.

Gumby

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Gumby:

All of this is a good thing......but it still leaves an empty void. It does not answer who put me here and why, and if this life is all there is. The only benifit I can have with you philosophy is 20 or 30 more years of life........then nuthin. That ain't good enough for me but it may be all there is to offer.

How do you honestly know dear Gumby, that realizing the eternally pristine truth of your being "ain't good enough" for you? You may discover that the concerns you harbor for your self - like who put you here and why - are for an identity which is unreal to begin with. You may find that what you are limiting to 20 or 30 years, is actually beyond all space and time. It may be wise to eat the food before we say it's "no good".

j

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby:James may have a point. Boiled cabbage doesn't smell too good, but I understand it's really good for you when you acquire the taste!

• Mary
    Mary

Alright, just to shut Gumbers up, here's a picture of Scully or me in a nurses' outfit. In fact, this is what all nurses up here in the Great White North looking like:

Now quit screwin' around on this website and start studying your Watchtower magazine for the Sunday meeting.

• Scully
    Scully

Mary

Where on earth did you find that humungeous rectal thermometer?

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

ya had to ruin it for me didn't cha Scully

• JT
    JT

the statement was made

"Qcmbr you gotta realize man that most ex-Dubs have got the lowest possible tolerance for unprovable beliefs than probably any other group of people. We've taken it in the ass for too many years and it seriously makes a lot of us nausious to even read an account of someone bobble-headedly yapping about ANOTHER heap of unprovable make believe."

#############################

bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

JH:Ditto. Only to add that perhaps we've taken it up the @$$ even more than ex-Mormons, and the sharp end of the stick isn't too comfortable...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit