I'm sorry but

by toer5777 183 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Yes they were helping people outside there cult!

Prove it. How funny that you admit it's a cult.

• ackack
    ackack

Sorry, i just got here :)

What makes you think Jesus ever engaged in any house-to-house (read: door-to-door) work?

ackack

• toer5777
    toer5777

I have researched other religions and beliefs and for me the truth is in the JW?

Why because I see it with my own eyes.

Catholics, for example know that Christmas is wrong, that it was not the day Jesus was born the own catholic encyclopidia states it. And they celebrate it.

How about images such as the cross, when the bible clearly states that we should only worship Jehovah. Worshiping Idols brought Death to many" Israelitas" (yes I speak spanish)

I'm sorry but there is no religion out there that takes seriously what the bible states.

The end is coming and I dont think that it is brother like of you to critize another religion because it is naive and judgemental. And we shouldn't judge people, I dont know do JW. I'm sorry they dont even if you bring in the gay topic, or the worldly topic, they dont.

We dont worship the elders, we dont confess are sins like we do to a priest, Yes if we have sined we ask for help which are the elders and they talk to you only using the bible. If someone is mad because of the displine it has to be done to cleap JW organization clean.

Come Guys dont be so critical,its sad and I feel sad that you guys feel this way.

I'm sure I'm in the truth because I have been outside the truth, and as JW are preaching that the Armagedon will come. I'm sorry if i sound Naive but i go to an assembely and I see how Jehovah help his organizasion how we have expanded preaching to more than 200 countrys.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Toer....since you are so sure it's "the truth" can I ask "Why are you here then"?

I'm not saying you don't have a right to post here...so please don't think I'm trying to run you off. But if you REALLY, TRULY believed it....why are you here?

• jgnat
    jgnat

toer, you haven't even begun to address the arguments we presented. All you did is present more arguments. You have not proved your faith to me.

By the way, I was never a Jehovah's Witness. I carefully investigated their beliefs and rejected them.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I do appreciate you answer my "studying" question. Thank you.

But one other thing...you said you feel sad for us. I know in my heart of hearts that the Witnesses DO NOT have the answers for me. I do not believe they are correct. I do not miss a single thing about the Witnesses...not one! I hated being a Witness because it made me feel so empty inside. Being a Witness was devoid of any pleasure. I was angry at God as a Witness. So why would you feel sad? I am at peace. I am happy. I love my life. It's not some decadant lifestyle either I might add.

My paradise earth is right here, right now. Life is very good.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:What is it that you guys beleive in?

We evolved from apes, toer. Welcome to the end, and the beginning, of innocence. Time to face facts.

GBL

• toer5777
    toer5777
    Yes they were helping people outside there cult!

Prove it. How funny that you admit it's a cult.

Well last month my uncle went down to New Orleans and was helping JW and people who are not in the cult restoring there roofs.

Why so much anger! JW dont even go to war I guesss that what jesus said is true they will hate you becuase your not part of this world and like they persecuted him they persecute us. Many JW die? Isn't that funny, that it is the only religion that has been so persecuted due to there fate. Even in the holocust JW and the Jews suffered tremendasly. Isn't that funny that JW only serve Jehovah they serve no man.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Isn't that funny that JW only serve Jehovah they serve no man.

Ahh cognitive dissonence, when will you free the human mind from slavery to your dishonest ways?

GBL

• toer5777
    toer5777

My paradise earth is right here, right now. Life is very good.

How can you say something like that. How can paradise be here right now, How about all the kids going hungry or dying of Aids. How about all the murders, rapes,injustice, war. That's not life, death is not life. What one of my kids die and I have to believe that god needed him for a better purpose. What is that?

This earth is ruled by satan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit