I'm sorry but

by toer5777 183 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'm sorry but i dont understand the article

LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh sweet jesus.......the lights are on but nobodys home, eh ??

• toer5777
    toer5777

So I'll answer a different way. Is it possible for you to worship Jehovah away from the organization?

Jehovahs organization gives us are food so we can stay spritually awake in the world we live in, but we go to meeting to serve him there like jesus gave stimulating speaches we hear does in the kingdom hall furthermore we show brotherly love towards others, and do to jw organization we can reach others even the hearing impared. Galad is a great school which sends members to all parts of the world to teach what Jehova states.

Do you beleive that god is Jehovah?

• toer5777
    toer5777

The Watchtower’s Investments

Yes but I have never heard of this? and where does this information come from?

• kid-A
    kid-A

No, but I think he probably uses "spell check" on his P.C. !!!!!

• toer5777
    toer5777

In regard to birthdays JW are followeres of Jesus and Jesus Crist the most important man that has ever lived never celebrated his birthday. There is no text which states this, the only 2 birthdays mentioned in the bible people died cristians.

Jesus never made a mentioned of it and the watchtower has many articles stated encyclopidia showing the paganism behind birthdays

• toer5777
    toer5777

No, but I think he probably uses "spell check" on his P.C. !!!!! and you were a JW?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/922330/0000891020-96-000634.txt

Check it out.

And as for your question on worshipping Jehovah outside of the WT orgianization, that's a moot question. You're not worshipping Jehovah inside the WT organization. Think about it. You're not allowed to read critical material about the Watchtower. You spend 5 hours a week discussing books by the Watchtower in a Kingdom Hall. You spend on average, 10 hours a month knocking on peoples doors giving Watchtower publications. If you really worshipped Jehovah, extrabiblical publications would be rarely, if ever used. Sorry, son you're worshipping the Watchtower organization.

• daystar
    daystar
    Jesus never made a mentioned of it

Jesus didn't mention a LOT of things that the WBTS says is LAW.

Jesus didn't mention that driving a car, or watching Disney movies, or eating popcorn was okay either. Does that make them wrong?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

actually toer I dont think youre one...but wait you are showing classic head-in-butt tendancies...oh hell youre a jw

• toer5777
    toer5777
    ColdRedRain Re: I'm sorry but

The watchtowers books are to keep us spriritually awake and to help us with evreyday problems.

In regards to Jesus John 1: 18 he is not got Jehovah is you can even as a Jewish person that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit