I'm sorry but

by toer5777 183 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Who's angry? Actually I have a very happy normal life. I just put my baby down for a nap, I'm about to mop my kitchen floor, my oldest son will be home in 15 minutes, we are happily awaiting Thanksgiving wherein I'm do a big spread (ya'll cmon down to eat there will be plenty). It you feel that we are all angry then why are you here? You dont seem to be an example of happiness to me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    How about all the kids going hungry or dying of Aids. How about all the murders, rapes,injustice, war. That's not life, death is not life.

Oh do tell what the jws are doing to help? ....wait for it

• daystar
    daystar
    Come Guys dont be so critical

The only way to make something resembling sureity of such an important thing as religion, faith, and God, is to be very critical of everything.

Speaking with you here is very frustrating because you speak like a robot... a robot whose grammar and spelling are horrendous I might add. All you are doing is repeating what you have been told via the Watchtower, Awake! and meetings and conventions. You believe it without even checking the facts.

I'm sorry if i sound Naive but i go to an assembely and I see how Jehovah help his organizasion how we have expanded preaching to more than 200 countrys.

They've been saying that forever. There are people here who can give you the numbers that will show something quite different.

Look into how the WBTS was registered as a Non-Government Organization (NGO) with the United Nations (the Great Beast). The WBTS will admit to having been registered for ten years and then removing their membership. But here is the deal: in order to have been registered, they had to have agreed that they support what the UN (again, the Great Beast of Revelations) was doing. When asked about that, they will say that they removed their membership after that requirement was changed to that. Now, when they say that, know that that is a complete and utter lie. The requirement that the NGO agree to support the goals an tenets of the UN was set before the WBTS joined as an NGO.

In other words, the Jehovah's Witnesses were, for ten years, in bed with the Great Beast, Satan's organization on earth. That means that she rode on the Great Best as the Harlot. And now they lie to try to cover up that fact.

They might also say "well, we were registered to gain access to the UN library" or some such. You know what? That does not matter. They agreed to support the Great Beast, willingly, for ten years. That makes them a part of Satan's organization.

Alas, I'm done with you here and any of your threads. And here is why: it doesn't matter what I say at this point. You are so blind, and so utterly brainwashed that you will ignore, mistrust or just freak out about any evidence you are given to show just how corrupt and yes, evil, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I agree Daystar - Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is totally evil

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.
  • Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Hey Toer, do us all a favor. Go to the elders in your local kindgom hall and tell them that you converse with people on a Jehovah's Wittness Disscussion form. Give them the web address so we're shure they'll be able to find the rite site and your user ID so they can read all of your posts. Then let us know what the body of elders has to say regarding your actions and how you feel about it? What do you say?

• toer5777
    toer5777

what then do you beleive in ? What religion, do you preach like Mathew 24:14 of 28:19,20 Jesus did send his followers to go preaching house to house in pair. What in heaven, Thanksgiving living a normal life.

People use to think Jesus was evil to thats why they killed him they thought they had the truth. People use to laugh at Noa and they were living there so called normal lifes?

Thanksgiving,Christmas,Birthdays,Easter,Halloween What is your oppinion about that? I refuse to beleive that right now if my son dies someone tells me god, Jehovah wanted him up there with me. Oh but that is what my old Catholic Priest told my parents when my brother died.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Ditto what Darth said.

Also, I think you should print out this entire thread, highlight all the questions that you have completely ignored and take them to the Elders and see how they respond.

Since you have not answered a SINGLE question posed to you on this thread regarding the lies and manipulations of the watchtower society, what are you accomplishing by continuing to post here?

How to Get Jehovah's Witnesses to Listen

• daystar
    daystar

Darth YHWH

Bad, bad sith lord!

• toer5777
    toer5777

Please give me one question at a time?

• jgnat
    jgnat

toer, you are a seemingly inexhaustable source of JW myths and slogans. Thank you.

People reject Jehovah's Organization because it is too strict.

No, I reject the Jehovah's Witness organization because I don't believe they have the truth.

Let me guess you can't have drugs, nor fornication?

That is very rude. I am a clean-living Christian. Why would you assume such bad things of me?

Right I'm sorry where should I go and find the truth outside the so called cult?

The question is not where, but who. I believe you can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, without the help of the Watchtower materials.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't pressure their members to donate.

What, you missed the last five articles on avoiding materialism and concentrating on spiritual things? Lately the Jehovah's Witnesses are definitely asking for more money.

I'm sorry but there is no religion out there that takes seriously what the bible states.

Sorry, but the Amish, Mennonites, and the Seventh Day Adventists are much more serious about doing what the bible states.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit