KATE MOSS OR KATE WINSLET?

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

You know who really irriates me is Giada De Laurentiis from the cooking show Every Day Italian
    YES!! Thank you Mary. She ticks me off too! I only saw one episode of the show and I thought to myself "this beeatch obviously does not eat what she cooks!!" I for one do not trust a skinny chef!! I like them like Paul Prudhomme! His food I would eat in a heartbeat!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Curvy girls all the way.

I like my men with meat on their bones as well.

Dams

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

kate moss is kinda gross, too skinny... i feel that i would break her!!!
    SO GO WINSLETT!

the infamous one

• chrissy
    chrissy

kate moss. of course. recent skiing trips and all... i still love her.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I find bony cleavage disturbing. I see these actress with low cut dresses on and their cleavage is so bony and horrible looking. I think, "Why aren't they wearing turtle necks? Do they think men or women want to see their breast bone and ribs? I don't. Cover up those bones and go find an all you can eat buffet, okay?"

I was always round and curvy, even when I weighed 95 lbs. I'm petite in stature though. I weigh a lot more than 90 lbs nowadays. I'm fat. But I do still get the compliments on my face and eyes. And people think I am anywhere from 25 to early my 30s. Fat fills out the wrinkles on your face! People often tell me how good it feels to hug me. They tell me I am so nice and soft. I'd be happy at a higher weight than I used to think ideal. I'm not unhappy with me now. I do think my feet would hurt less after work if I weighed less and my blood pressure number would come down some. It's not high, but it's near borderline on the top number.

Beauty does not come in one size.

• chrissy
    chrissy

i hear what you are saying, FHN. women shouldnt be expected to conform to some sort of societal standard. but at the same time... kate moss is well...hot. even with the bones, the coke, the messy bed hair. and something in this womans eyes just says, f**k you. respectable.

alt

the only women i would have a love affair with. if only she would ask.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Kate has a very pretty face. I hate that anyone makes her feel she should starve herself. I used to get put under that kind of pressure. It was awful. You weigh 105 and gain up to 110 and everyone feels it's their sovereign duty to tell you that you are "getting fat" or "hey, haven't you gained A LOT of weight?"

Usually they don't dare say anything to me now. I must look a lot tougher these days or something. They probably think I'll take 'em back and slap 'em around some. Ha.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

chrissy,

the only women i would have a love affair with. if only she would ask.

well, it's my bedtime now. wow, thanks for sending me into the land of nod with a smile on my face.

TS

• Jordan
    Jordan

I will admit I find Kate Moss attractive as well, ever since seeing her dancing in that White Stripes Video... hmmmmm

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

I agree...Kate Moss has a pretty face...but let me show you an exemple with some pictures...lol...I know you all love pictures.;P

Of what a bony pretty face could look like with some meat on their bones...alt

And even if Renée isn't your style...you've got to admit their is an inprovement in the collar bone (and lower) area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit