KATE MOSS OR KATE WINSLET?

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I just read that Kate Moss has been given more modelling jobs now that she's been a whole month "clean" of using cocaine which is how she kept her body at skin and bones. I hear lots of women say they'd "love to have a body like hers", when we know the only way she can keep that skinny is by using drugs. I was told that I was "just jealous" and that "all women would like to be that thin." This sort of shocked me and I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to look like her. I for one have never had a desire to look like that and I would really like to get your input on this one:

Guys, if you had your choice, would you rather sleep with Kate Moss or Kate Winslet? (who starred in Titanic)

And girls, who's body would you prefer to be similar to: Kate Moss or Kate Winslet?

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

winslet. however i'm not up to date with the current state of her curves...

• kid-A
    kid-A

I would have to pass on both....the 'pasty' english types never appealed to me!! LOL

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Negative on the skinny ghost rider. I dont want none unless you got buns hun.

Seriously, thick women unite, stand, be proud. Skinny girls who look like little boys are not attractive. All of the things that make women women become erroded by advertising. I need meat.

CHL (of the cushion for the pushin class)

• minimus
    minimus

I hate skin and bones. Curvy's great. Jennifer Connolly (sp.) is perfect.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Gotta go with Kate Winslet, had a bit of a crush on her, I went to see Titanic like 4 times just for that scene where she was getting the drawing done... lol. I was 11 or 12 I think, and it was the first time I'd seen breasts, like ever!

• daystar
    daystar
    Guys, if you had your choice, would you rather sleep with Kate Moss or Kate Winslet?

I have to say I'm with Kid-A on this. I don't really find either of them particularly attractive.

But since your real question is about their body-types, I'd have to say it matters not one iota to me. Tall, short, round, thin, dark-skinned, light-skinned, redhead, brunette, blonde... There are combinations of all of them I find attractive. It's how they're all put together that matters to me.

Beauty is beauty, no matter the package it comes in.

• daystar
    daystar

Min

Jennifer Connolly (sp.) is perfect.

Ohhh..... {shudder} I don't know precisely what it is about her, but I've had the most immense crush on her since I first saw her in Labrynth when I was a kid.

• sir82
    sir82

I for one am disappointed that this thread has gone so long without any photos whatsoever.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Out of the two, definitely Winslett.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit