KATE MOSS OR KATE WINSLET?

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar
    Who is that beauty? Is Jennifer Connally Billy Connally's daughter?

I see what you mean!

No, her name is spelled Jennifer Connelly, no relation to Billy.

Bio - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/film/biographies/jennifer_connelly_biog.html

• banished1
    banished1

My new husband swears he likes my curves.....but I just dont see it.
    I look in the mirror and see a ......queen termite!
    He says he sees a REAL WOMAN!
    I see a blob and he gets HOT!
    I have a serious image problem.

I'd like to hear more from the men what they see in curvaceous women.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Kate Winslet, no contest. Women built like Kate Moss make me think of concentration camp survivors. But if she can't carry on an intelligent conversation I don't give a rat's ass what she looks like.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Guys, if you had your choice, would you rather sleep with Kate Moss or Kate Winslet? (who starred in Titanic)

Kate Winslet!

I have no use for skinny bonerack women. I want a woman who's got something I can hang on to!!! When I smack that butt I want to hear some sound!!! When I wake up in the morning I want to find a woman, not some toothpick or strand of dental floss.

W

• daystar
    daystar

A natural woman of the earth.

• banished1
    banished1

My husband actually downloaded that song "I Like Big Butts!" ....and I almost fainted, no kidding!

• daystar
    daystar
    My husband actually downloaded that song "I Like Big Butts!" ....and I almost fainted, no kidding!

That's funny. My son and I were singing Queen's "Fat-Bottomed Girls" on the way to his Pre-K this morning! You should have seen & heard us singing at the tops of our lungs.

• jula71
    jula71

No doubt....Winslet!

• avishai
    avishai

Winslet.

Uhhhh.... I see a woman!! That's all, and if she's got a brain in her head and digs me then, woo-hoo!! Nature did'nt make most women androgynous little stick figures, the fashion industry did. How many guys do you see looking at "vogue" and saying "Wow, that 's hot!!"?

Were just programmed to like ladies like that, I think. Biology. Oh, and super skinny chicks will kill ya with the hipbones!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

does anyone remember jenifer conelly (sp..sorry getting excited here) in a movie where she gets locked in a store overnight...at one point she is bouncing on something...she was also great in the rocketman...and in mulholland drive

as to the question...kate winslet

dont know what anyone sees in kate moss...unless you are pete doherty...far as im concerned they deserve each other

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit