KATE MOSS OR KATE WINSLET?

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
  • pratt1
    pratt1

Winslet for me.

I need the curves and meat.

Going to bed with Kate Mosss, would be like sleeping with a bike.

Watch out for the spikes!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

This is the deal. Thick ~ preferred. Perhaps this is my mother comming out of me but I can be attracted to a person that people would go huh? about. The thing is I've got to be able to talk to you. Please don't bore me or I'll have to throw a rock at you. All the hot/thick/etc in the world can't make up for a flat personality. LMAO @ pratt Thank you daystar, dependable as usual. Oh, I'm sorry, thats my drool puddle

• Mary
    Mary

OK, sir82, which one appeals to you more? The woman above or below?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Winslet...I love being thick.

• sir82
    sir82

I would pick no.2, even if no. 1 were more than a red X.

Or is that really a pic of Kate Moss in a yoga position?

• forsharry
    forsharry

I believe that skinny women are a plague on humanity and should be destroyed! - Queens of Comedy

I like the variety with women. I like our little 'imperfections.' It's what makes all of us unique. But me being a woman, I have to say that I never found the sexless bodies of models to be attractive. There's something perverted in desiring that in a way...I myself? Short and stocky...I'm trying to lose weight, but not to be a skinny minnie...to be healthier.

But I liked Kate when she was at her more meatier...I liked renee zellwiger when she had gained the weight for that bridget diary movies...

Say NO to Drugs

Say YES to mugs...of hot chocolate!

• banished1
    banished1

Who is that beauty? Is Jennifer Connally Billy Connally's daughter?
    I see what you mean!

I am a woman with meat on my bones, but would love to wear the fashions like the models do.

Only ANGER gets me to starve myself and lose weight!
    And I few anger cells in my body.
    When I was getting divorced and dfd I was really angry.
    I got really skinny....size 5

Now I am happy and remarried....size...
    How can I maintain my ANGER on the inside and still be sweet on the outside and keep my sanity?

I know...DRUGS!!!!!

• lola28
    lola28

I would have to go with Kate Winslet, at least she looks healthy.

lola

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i love looking at curvy women in magazines...they just look so exotic! i love my body, every curve of it. especially my booty...it's big and lucious like a strawberry.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit