KATE MOSS OR KATE WINSLET?

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

mmmmmmmmm, curves!!!

W

• Mary
    Mary

Ah Finally Free, you'd LOVE me then!! During the Renaissance, I would have been worshipped as a Goddess!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    During the Renaissance, I would have been worshipped as a Goddess!!

I would have been Buddah.

W

• daystar
    daystar
    Looks to me like men prefer some curves on a woman.

Well, I'd say you're generally right.

• delilah
    delilah

Hey Mary.....My darlin' husband absolutely LOVES Kate Winslet.....he much prefers the curves of a lady, than the bones of a rake. Which is why he married me I suppose... As a heterosexual woman, I appreciate the curves of a shapely woman far more than a bonerack. As far as Giadda goes, the cook on t.v., she looks just like my husband's aunt.....it's the Sicilian in her....that, and her family are all on the tiny side.....

• Spectre
    Spectre

When it come to voting for women, for me, Monica Bellucci always wins.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I see a blob and he gets HOT!

I have a serious image problem.

Where do women get these ideas? I just dont get it. I have known so many women with great bodies that have these image issues. Is it the media? Nobody really believes that women with a body like Kate Moss would be found attractive by most men? I think curves are certainly enjoying a renaissance. Bring on the booty !!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Kate Winslet. She was so sexy in Titanic, my lord....wonderful curves

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

They are both quite fine. Kate Winslett rocks my boat just a little harder, however.

Why are so many women such recalcitrant and small bitches about other women's body types?

• Carmel
    Carmel

neither one...if they snore!

carm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit