Who Gives a Shyte if Russell was a Freemason or not?

by LittleToe 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• z
    z

Oh ya we can go for golf game but snow is on its way here I’ll be in

• z
    z

Florida for the holiday you welcome to join

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks z...I don't go for man either......but sometimes they have cuter butts than the ladies

*sneaks in the bathroom and puts his wifes dress on and stares at himself*

Gumby

• Princess
    Princess
    Hey Rachel. You got any more of those cookies! ( she's the best little cookie maker)

Steve says we have about 1/2 dozen left. A couple friends have been asking about a lesson in the proper techniques for baking cookies, so I'll probably make several dozen more soon. We are in need of a critical ingredient that has been in short supply as of late.

You are a cute gumbastard. I don't know about that dress though, it makes your butt look big.

• z
    z

*sneaks in the bathroom and puts his wifes dress on and stares at himself*

Oh and I thought it was just me doing it hehehe

Z

• z
    z

And one more think you bustard if we do play golf you have to be in front of me not in my back

Z

• Odrade
    Odrade

Play golf? Is that a double entendre? Yep, the gumball is cute, but the Toe-man has one o dem swoony foreign accents.

• z
    z

foreign accents you have to hear me maybe I’ll get lucky here lol

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~waves to Rachel~

Hiya - hope ya had the bestest birthday and all the family are doing good

I'm astonished the cookies have lasted so long, Ya musta been rationing them after Gumby started devouring them - not a wonder his butt is big

Odrade:
    Aye, and does Karaoki in Cantonese

• Princess
    Princess
    Hiya - hope ya had the bestest birthday and all the family are doing good

Oh I did, best in a LONG time. Usually someone is sick and the celebration has to be postponed...it's never the same when it's postponed. This time, Rhys was getting over strep throat but well enough to stick with a babysitter for many, many hours.

We went to dinner with friends then back to my house for poker, drinks, pie and well not cookies exactly but the effect was the same...knowwhatImean?

I'm astonished the cookies have lasted so long, Ya musta been rationing them after Gumby started devouring them - not a wonder his butt is big

I don't eat them. We were both training all spring and summer (I still am, almost done for the season!) and rarely get in to them.

Odrade:

Aye, and does Karaoki in Cantonese

That still just kills me. It's the only thing about that party that doesn't make me ill.

Where is Gumby? He hasn't defended his big butt yet...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit