pray to tetragod, and experience something you never have before...

by tetrapod.sapien 100 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

sorry my lovely abd beautiful subjects. tetragod was busy cleaning his bong. but now i am back. praise be to THC. "tender hooting care".

okay, prayers.

periodic,

welcome to my kingdom of 0's and 1's.

The Lord's Prayer

Our Flying Spaghetti Monster,

Who art in orbit around Ramen 324,

Hallowed be thy Noodly Appendage.

Thy Pasta al dente, They Sauce be done,

On earth as it is on dishes.

Give us this day our daily meatball,

And forgive us our diets,

As we forgive those who eat fried chicken.

And lead us not into starvation,

But deliver us from tofu.

For thine is the Meatballs,

And the Pasta,

And the Sauce,

Now and forever.

RAmen.

From the Book of Pasta: Chapter 23

1) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is my buddy; I shall not starve.

2) He maketh me to lie in green parsley: He leadeth me beside marinara.

3) He filleth my stomach: He leadeth me in the paths of satire for entertainment’s sake.

4) Yea, though I walk through the world of the low-carb craze, I will fear no diet: for thou art with me; thy noodly appendage it comforts me.

5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of Parmesan: thou annointest my salad with oil; my beer foameth over.

6) Surely meatballs and garlic will follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of good food forever; RAmen.

ah, how very resplendent. the flying spagetti monster, this god of the holy munchies, is indeed a colleague. same alma mater. thanksgiving 1977.

may your beer continue overflowing my dear periodic. please take my good wishes of many 2:AM spagetti miracles.

"if you smile at me, i will understand..."

tetragod

$2;

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

dave, my six headed wild beast,

O' Great One,

People pray to you under a variety of names -- may I inquire, which is the right one?

And is there any way for me to make a few bucks off those that don't know it yet?

In SNG's name... Amen.

Dave

there are many names, and not too few enough in the giving.

you may call me tetragod of superlative electric guitar solos, or just tetragod.

there are many bucks, and not too few enough in the making.

you may make all the bucks off of magical thinkers as you like. you can do this by becoming a middle man for people who hear of my name from far and wide, but know not my email address. this is the knowledge that leads somewhere. you posess it, thanks to me. listen, hear! people shall pass your 32 question multiple choice test at an administrative fee of $32.00 USD, plus any applicable taxes, plus the tetragod tax of 0.666% (may not be applicable in Quebec, Rhode Island and Nebraska). and it would also be nice if you bought me a few pints next time i am in ohio.

it's a god eat god world.

tetragod

$3;

• upside/down
    upside/down
    it's a god eat god world.

I pray some of these "gods" are female...

u/d(of the hehehe class)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

stealy, my lovely concubine,

Oh Great, Powerful and All Wise Tetrapod, may your praises be blasted in unison by a thousand marching bands on College Football Saturday. Thank you and Simonized be your holy name for the squirells digging holes in my yard. Your blessings are abundant as shown by the number of divots I have to repair, and your munificence manifest in providing plenty of rodents for us to enjoy at our humble table. I ask that you continue to provide a food chain for our family, and a personal note, where have all our left socks gone? Thank you for your indifferent benevolence, in Dick Cheney's Holy Name, Amun.

ah, how wanderfol dahling.

the food chain i control not, though i have often lied about this. the food chain shall continue to exist, a thing for which i take only partial credit for. may you eat or be eaten.

oliver, the puppy of left socks, has brought your left socks to me so that you may see the difference of Tide in comparison to other leading brands.

may you always choose The Left Hand Path, and love your naked foot, and always remember to sin against me.

tetragod

$4;

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What? You can't fix my life for me! Damn it all, man! I thought you were the real thing!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tetra God, could you please, please make my cylinders not be damaged and let it only be a blown head gasket, when they pull off the top of the cylinder thingie on my car. And please put a bug in my dad's ear about granting me the money for the rest of the repairs, not one of those pesky old loans.

Or what the heck, Lord Tet, why don't you just buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Mercedes Benz Janis Joplin, Bob Neuwirth, Michael McClure

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
    My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
    Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
    So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a color TV?
    Dialing For Dollars is trying to find me.
    I wait for delivery each day until three,
    So oh Lord, won't you buy me a color TV?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town?
    I'm counting on you, Lord, please don't let me down.
    Prove that you love me and buy the next round,
    Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town?

Everybody!

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
    My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends,
    Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
    So oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

That's it!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    What? You can't fix my life for me! Damn it all, man! I thought you were the real thing!

See! Tetragod has failed you!, come to the dark side my child... mwahahahahaha -Satan The Doodle

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

MsMcDucket my wonderful wife # 222,

Tetragod pray that I will be able to sue my doctor successfully for damaging my vocal cords. Also, pray that I have strength to keep working and to make good decisions regarding my life.

Thanks

i pray these things for you to oliver, the dog, hearer of prayers. and i wish you the best in your journey of life. i am sorry to hear about your vocal cords. this is sad, and i am sorry, but i cannot heal, as i am but supernaturalless. but it's the thought that counts.

continue sinning my child, and life will be kind to you. behold! another answered prayer! tetragod $5;

• Scully
    Scully

tetragod is a snare and a racket!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

doodle my schnookum little noodle,

Tetragod?!!? Puhhleeze. Behold! I offer you all the kingdoms of the world if you bow down in one act of worship to Satan, The Doodle!

-Sincerely,

Satan The Doodle

i am holy because of my willingness to "bow" before other godesses. i will bow before you and worship you, and you may hold my head in place. praise and worship! salem!

"why Colonel Angus, how fine of you to join us!" tetragod $6;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit