pray to tetragod, and experience something you never have before...

by tetrapod.sapien 100 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

u/d my evil cherub,

u/d(of the goes with results class)

and may the data always bless you! until you die! alright! okay then! moving along now! hoo hoo haa haa!

"i didn't mean to hurt you, i'm sorry that i made you cry..."

tetragod

$7;

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Nathan my cheque-cashing bi-ped angel,

Later that morning, while leaving the Original Pancake House in Ballard, I found a rain-soaked Mariner's baseball hat in the gutter snagged by the front passenger side wheel of my Suburban Asault Vehicle. I'm running it through the dishwasher right now. When it dries I will have the hat that was the secret longing of my soul.

this must have been another god. i am honest. but i am so very happy for you. i charge for no miracles, and serve them buffet style, so have as many as you like!

tetragod,

$8;

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

u/d my jesus of bumper cars,

I pray some of these "gods" are female...

granted. may you continue fulfilling your own prayers and sinning when and where you can fit it in...

tetragod

$9;

• lola28
    lola28

Dear tetra god,

Could you please make sure that the Lakers win a few games this year? Please, last year was so bad, we don't have Shaq, Fisher, Fox,or Shaw, and now we have a guy on the team named Smush, they need your help dear tetra.

Could you also help me grow a few more inches? I'm so short and it is so hard to find pants that fit, if you grant me this I will serve you forever.

I would also request that you get me a date with either Derek Fisher or Karl Malone as this would make me very happy.

But above anything else, make sure that all my loved ones are taken care of will you? That shouldn't be too hard as I only have about seven people that I truly love and care for.

See I don't ask for much.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, I declare that Tetra God is dead. I prayed at 4:16 PM this afternoon for a Mercedes Benz and I keep looking in the drive way. It ain't there.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

msmcducket my crowd surfing imp,

What? You can't fix my life for me! Damn it all, man! I thought you were the real thing!

no. i mostly only answer prayers. there are many things i cannot do. indeed, in the beginning there was inability, and so inability passes from me to everything i do. praise. tetragod $10;

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

(Tetra) God is dead. Let's start hippie/peace/free love movement.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

FHN my heavenly grade 11 girlfriend,

Tetra God, could you please, please make my cylinders not be damaged and let it only be a blown head gasket, when they pull off the top of the cylinder thingie on my car. And please put a bug in my dad's ear about granting me the money for the rest of the repairs, not one of those pesky old loans.

Or what the heck, Lord Tet, why don't you just buy me a Mercedes Benz?

the gears i cannot help with. i am just a regular god of good times and non comital. but the bug in your dads ear, sure. PM me his phone number, and i WILL call him and see if he will listen to me. while i'm at it i'll ask him what's up with you and evolution, and maybe chat a bit about natural selection.

sorry, i don't have enhough money for a mercedes benz. but hey, at least i answer prayers.

tetragod,

$11;

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    See! Tetragod has failed you!,

indeed. i was busy giving worship to doodle.

you will see that i am the god of many failures, and amazing sexiness.

tetragod

$13;

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    while i'm at it i'll ask him what's up with you and evolution, and maybe chat a bit about natural selection.

He'd probably like that. You have to talk very loudly though, he's 75 and his hearing ain't what it used to be. Just don't bring up politics unless you like the Bush Admin.

Oh yes, thank you, thank you. I guess you're not dead. Can I still start a hippie/peace/free love movement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit