pray to tetragod, and experience something you never have before...

by tetrapod.sapien 100 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

scully my shulamite temptress,

tetragod is a snare and a racket!!

and indeed you enjoy every minute of it. what do you say... you and me, you know, grab dinner together one of these evenings?

tetragod

$13;

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Okay, I declare that Tetra God is dead. I prayed at 4:16 PM this afternoon for a Mercedes Benz and I keep looking in the drive way. It ain't there.

on the contrary, just honest.

and very alive in an unholy sort of way.

tetragod $14;

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

lola my radiant and evil elf,

Dear tetra god,

Could you please make sure that the Lakers win a few games this year? Please, last year was so bad, we don't have Shaq, Fisher, Fox,or Shaw, and now we have a guy on the team named Smush, they need your help dear tetra.

Could you also help me grow a few more inches? I'm so short and it is so hard to find pants that fit, if you grant me this I will serve you forever.

I would also request that you get me a date with either Derek Fisher or Karl Malone as this would make me very happy.

But above anything else, make sure that all my loved ones are taken care of will you? That shouldn't be too hard as I only have about seven people that I truly love and care for.

See I don't ask for much.

i will have my attorneys draft a letter to Laker management kindly asking them to improve their game. we'll see, okay?

behold more answered prayers! you know that i love how you are short my little lola. but indeed, i will grant your wish. now stand up on your tippy toes. thank you. and you will enjoy serving me forever, the benefits package is second only to allah's. as for your loved ones i cannot help you. sorry. it's nice having your prayers answered though, isn't it? "I am at two with nature." - Woody Allen tetragod $17;

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    and very alive in an unholy sort of way.

Like Maude told Harold in the movie Harold and Maude: "Aim above morality, Harold. (Then gives him a little fist knock on the the tricep) Or else you won't have anything to talk about in the locker room."

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Forgive please, me, your most unworthy of unworthy servants, Dear Lord Tetra, but what's the deal with the money you write at the bottom of your answers?

And can I get a cut of it?

Dave of the "Searcher for Angles" class

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ha ha! yes, tetragod LOVES that movie so much. you have pleased tetragod very much with this memory. four kisses for you. have a nice day.

TG

$18;

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

(sex sounds)

I can't....*pant*...believe...*groan*...it worked!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

dave my she bear with gossamer angel's wings,

but what's the deal with the money you write at the bottom of your answers?

i pay me savings account one dollar for every answered prayer. i will be a wealthy god among gods. fat and slick and ripe and juicy and taut and rich.

And can I get a cut of it?

no. you greedy lazy she bear. you are already my middle man. you're getting paid 32 dollars by every confused gullable person you send to me. capiché?

tetragod

$19; did i jump some? oh well, more money for me...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    ha ha! yes, tetragod LOVES that movie so much. you have pleased tetragod very much with this memory.

YW. It's in my top 5 fave movies of all time. Was lucky to get to see the movie on it's release in 1972.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Dan my tamer of harems,

and so may go all long the days of your life. and dan lived to be 874 years all the days before tetragod, his god of existentially coincidental miracles.

you can type will you do this Dan? Behold a God among Men!

" If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever." Woody Allen

tetragod

$20;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit