pray to tetragod, and experience something you never have before...

by tetrapod.sapien 100 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Oh Tetragod who art Emperor on JWD,

May you make all my wishes come true.

And please oh please see to it that that guy I already paid return to finish the work on my back yard.

Your loyal servant,

MIS

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Oh Tetragod, my father from above (Canada is above),

Please find it in yourself to bestow upon me the following:

• big ass truck
    • raise from target
    • Brooke
    • the love of a young woman
    • a new laptop
    • Crisis of Conscience
    • one of those teeny tiny little iPods
    • a peaceful exit from the WTS
    • a roaring exit from high school
    • another young woman
    • 2 inches
    • an all expense paid trip to an Apostafest of my choice
    • an evening picnic with my uncle Satan (Nathan Natas)
    • one ounce of the medicinal plant of your choice (no stems or seeds)
    • another young woman
    • video camera
    • I'm done.

Hallowed be thy flame, and give me some bread for tommorrow (but not rye)

In and throughout one of your kid's names,

Richie

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

MIS my lovely demon queen of all demons and angels,

May you make all my wishes come true. ;

And please oh please see to it that that guy I already paid return to finish the work on my back yard.

Your loyal servant,

the very fact that you are in my fold entrusts all wishes be served upon you before you even wish them.

the probability of the lawn man returnig is high enough that i provisionally grant your wish secure. if i am wrong, call me tetragod, but if i may be right, then do call me tetragod, and spread the word far and wide that i am the answerer of prayers.

let it be so that the road that is wide and spacious, be the road of choice among my lovely sinning subjects, and never shall the temptation to take the narrow road leading to life enter in among you like a theif. embrace the night my workers of lawlesness, and fellow brethren of sin.

and may the days of your service to me be like the days of nectar and honey and milk and wine and sugar and blood, my demon queen.

tetragod

$21;

• fairchild
    fairchild

Oh Almighty Tetragod, may I humbly ask you a few small favors.. I would like to have 6 light bulbs of 75 watts each, 2 cups of chocolate pudding, a pair of shoelaces, and a couple of 37 cent stamps. Thank you so very much. I shall keep praying until I receive those generous gifts from you. Your faithful servant, fairchild.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

richie my bouncer of pearly gates and master of incubus,

• big ass truck
  • raise from target
  • Brooke
  • the love of a young woman
  • a new laptop
  • Crisis of Conscience
  • one of those teeny tiny little iPods
  • a peaceful exit from the WTS
  • a roaring exit from high school
  • another young woman
  • 2 inches
  • an all expense paid trip to an Apostafest of my choice
  • an evening picnic with my uncle Satan (Nathan Natas)
  • one ounce of the medicinal plant of your choice (no stems or seeds)
  • another young woman
  • video camera
  • I'm done.
  • your list makes your tetragod very happy, as it is full of sinfullness, and materialism and honesty. i can give non of these save the last last one. but praise that i answer prayers! praise!

may an abundance of young women fall upon your lap in dance and song. and may the day's of your life match dans. salem and witches, cross my crotch three times, amen.

tetragod

$22;

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

fairchild my nymph goddess of nature and poetry,

Oh Almighty Tetragod, may I humbly ask you a few small favors.. I would like to have 6 light bulbs of 75 watts each, 2 cups of chocolate pudding, a pair of shoelaces, and a couple of 37 cent stamps. Thank you so very much. I shall keep praying until I receive those generous gifts from you. Your faithful servant, fairchild.
    do not be concerned over the things of this world, although this world is all there is and i can offer nothing else.

however, do send me your mailing address, and i will not only answer your prayer, but fulfill it upon you, praise! "Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it." - Woody Allen tetragod $22;

• Scully
    Scully
    what do you say... you and me, you know, grab dinner together one of these evenings?

If you can find me, sure! That would help establish your godliness somewhat too. I may even make it worth your while.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

shoot...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Our athiestically tetragod in the cold northearth:

Please bring me Jason Kidd, for I realized that in person, he is just as fine as he is on tv. Give me this daily dough called money, for I am poor by nj standards and banks still want more from me. I ask for forgiveness for not flirting as much as you deserve; for you are to be flirted with often, as we are mere women, ungrateful of all these answered prayers u give out of love? Lastly, oh wise tetragod, please bestow upon me an all-inclusive trip to hedonism.

In JT's name,
    amen

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Father TetraGod - How bless-ed you truly are.

I humbly approach you and beseech that you please hear my supplications.

First of all praise be to you for your ever entertaining ways. You art a God amongst Gods. Amen.

Secondly please grant the prayer requests from your ever humble ever adoring servant Miss Peaches....

• Please let the horrible boy who lives at my house move out.
    • Please let me come home to a house sparkling clean.
    • Please let me meet you...

Amen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit