pray to tetragod, and experience something you never have before...

by tetrapod.sapien 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Many thanks for the mere acknowledgement, oh tetragod. I locked my car keys in my car once (when I had a car) and it was at a hospital so I had to borrow a hanger and unlock it through the window... had to inform security first. When I got the door unlocked two guys walked by and said "you looked like you did that easily, like you've had practice" I said oh yeah, but if I was stealing a car would I steal this piece of shit?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scully:
    I didn't hear that the rash was on his pubis Gumby:
    Huntin' n stuff is a little overrated, unless you're a mighty hunter in opposition to tetragod with a Glock!!! LT, of the "NimbleRod" class

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

almighty sovreign, Tetragod of hosts, may i dare to ask some deep questions? i humbly bow before you, creator of threads. what books are inspired by thy holy breath, who was the first man to walk on earth, why do people die, where are we going to, how can i be saved? and one last question, please forgive... why did you bless me with such a huge noodly appendix down there?

• jula71
    jula71

Oh great almighty one.....geeezzzzz......PS2 is sooooo late 90's

Would it help if I put in more hours or put more money in the box????!!!???

• Scully
    Scully
    Scully:

I didn't hear that the rash was on his pubis

LT, I was speaking figuratively with reference to the entire groin area. "Smegma" is one of those words I prefer never to utter.

• jula71
    jula71

Scully....anyone who knows medical terminology is cringing right now........plus I just had breakfast!!!

• Scully
    Scully

bone appetit, jula!

• forsharry
    forsharry

alt

All Hail the Greaty and Mighty Mighty Tetragod!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bong appetit is far more appetising, unless it's preloaded with smeg.

Forsharry:Now THAT'S impressive! I especially like the earrings!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

my lovely sinful subjects, gather around for more answered prayers!

infamousone my judas, my satan, my nimrod,

i want u to get me laid at least 40 times before christmas...

the infamous one

p.s. i dont really need ur help, i just wanted to talk to u...

by the same person, or different people? may your wish be granted! now get working. i better not see you posting here. i want an update mid december. amen and praise, tetrapimp! tetragod $36;
    cygnus my keeper of celetial light and the turner oner, and the turner offer of the sun and moon,
    Many thanks for the mere acknowledgement, oh tetragod. I locked my car keys in my car once (when I had a car) and it was at a hospital so I had to borrow a hanger and unlock it through the window... had to inform security first. When I got the door unlocked two guys walked by and said "you looked like you did that easily, like you've had practice" I said oh yeah, but if I was stealing a car would I steal this piece of shit?
    indeed my good master of light and dark! may you ever have coat hangers available to you! tetragod $37;

google my fellow god and noble administrator of hell's liquor cabinets,

almighty sovreign, Tetragod of hosts, may i dare to ask some deep questions? i humbly bow before you, creator of threads. what books are inspired by thy holy breath, who was the first man to walk on earth, why do people die, where are we going to, how can i be saved? and one last question, please forgive... why did you bless me with such a huge noodly appendix down there?

and it was in those day's that tetragod was asked some interesting questions! and he did proceed to open the seal of his favorite books to the hosts roving about in the earth, and below it:

anything by sir richard dawkins, carl sagan, daniel dennett, michael shermer, bertrand russell, S.J. Gould, and anthony flew. i like aquiring genomes by marguilis and sagan, and biophillia by wilsion, and pretty much everything by julian huxley, machio kaku and anthony flew. i am sure that i have missed a few. but ya, dawkins dawkins dawkins. asimov and arthur c. clarke.

and yay, may these come to be know as the holy scripture of tetragod. and may they always be read by his lovely subjects. and it was word. word-up. yo...

the first man to walk the earth was verily known to tetragod as...actually, i don't know. but surely he was a god, amen!

we die, because without death, there is no evolution. and without evolution, there is no life. death = life.

we are going no where, and you already are saved. indeed, you are a god. be a god. praise!

the blessing of the shlong is an includd feature in the worship of tetragod. all of my followers shall be sex pots and well endowed whether male or female. and they were as gods, indeed, gods.

tetragod

$38;

jula my whore of microsoft,

Oh great almighty one.....geeezzzzz......PS2 is sooooo late 90's

microsoft makes the xbox, therefore it is evil.

sony makes the PS2, therefore it is less evil.

nintendo makes the game cube, and amen, it is holy.

tetragod

$39;

forsharry my radiant temptress of the deep and destroyer of men,

alt

All Hail the Greaty and Mighty Mighty Tetragod!

ROFLMAO!!! oh my tetragod! that, THAT, is awesome. and tetragod was very pleased with the offering of forsharry, and he did promote her to the nymph goddess level, and keeper of lazy tuesday afternoons... and she was a god, indeed, a goddess and a princess...amen. tetragod $40;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit