No topic so I will just ramble

by joelbear 30 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

I have finished 15 pieces in my pottery class so far. I start my next 10 classes next Monday night.

I have almost finished designing a board game. I am going to build the prototype this weekend.

i have a shop at cafepress.com/joelbear

i am hooked on Harry Potter now.

i have too much recorded on my TIVO to watch.

vote for pedro

i have joined a board game group which is a lot of fun

i have lost 12 lbs

i have started playing tennis again

i just bought two Queen albums on Amazon.com

• minimus
    minimus

Ok I'll ramble too..... I just got into work 45 minutes ago. I had beef stew for supper last night. I filled my car up with gas yesterday. I'll be playing tennis while the weather's nice......Whew! Felt good!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

my ramble: I'm sleepy, my 2 year old is walking around with a wastebasket on his head, had pizza at work last night, I've gotta fold that giant pile of laundry and I dont want to, I'm sitting here in my jammies, boy that cuppa of coffee was good - thinking of getting another cup.

• Tez
    Tez

Well now we know a bit more about you!!! I'm having a bad day at work, so will add to the ramble topic!! Trying to arrange Fire Awareness training for 200 peeps and its doing my head in!!!! Someone has turned the heating up and its roasting here or I'm having a hot flush!! Got fed up with my work so thought I would visit here for a bit of light relief! Over here they are getting ready for bonfire night, trouble is they started weeks ago and its upsetting our dogs!! Same with Halloween, they were knocking the door a fortnight before!!! I am desperately trying to pack up smoking and failing miserably!!! Hate the gloom of autumn and the dark nights and the damp. Hey don't I sound a miserable little wretch!!!

Positive's - my interests are camping, music (especially rock), walking with our dogs, dancing, drinking, playing darts!, reading, ?? astrology??, art, decorating.... Uhhhmmmm.... that'll do for now.

Anyone else gonna have a ramble????

• daystar
    daystar

I'm congested and my neck hurts.

I really do hope to someday meet someone akin to a "soulmate", but I have little confidence that I ever will.

I am so bored at the office.

I'm ignoring, for now, the problems I am having after upgrading my Citrix server to Presentation Server 4, from XPS. It pisses me off that upgrading has been such a hassle.

I took a good, long look at my mother last night and it really struck me how battling cancer these past ten years has weakened her. And even though she is often a very judgemental, manipulative JW, I still love her deeply and am saddened that we've never been that close.

I think my son is a genius.

I can't stand the car I drive. It's mostly a POS, but I still try to keep the mechanics in shape.

Most of my closest, dearest friends are women.

Eh, 'nuff said.

• luna2
    luna2

Hmmmm, okay. The weather is beautiful and it would be a good time to start walking for a bit of exercise, but when I get up in the morning I never feel like it. I felt crummy yesterday and while I feel better today, I still am not interested in eating. I am work but I don't want to work at all and I have over 200 statements to get in the mail TODAY. I'd love to go to a movie after work, but there's nothing I really want to see. This is probably the last weekend of good weather I'll have to get the garage cleaned out...can't procrastinate on that any longer. My son won't return my calls and its bumming me out.

• Plummet
    Plummet

My ramble . . .

I've got a math test coming up next week and I have not done very much of the required homework so I will spent much of this weekend doing catchup. I'm still thinking about breakfast, this morning I had a large flour tortilla wrapped around last nights taco meat and melted cheese. mmmmm cheese. I am also thinking about why I can't lose any weight. I am currently drawing up plans for an L shaped fluid end and I saved it as FLU-002 and speaking of flu I wonder if the Bird flu is going to be as bad as they say it is. What is the best way to remove aphids from an indoor plant? I just purchased STAR WAR III Last night! wahoo!!

. . . end ramble.

• forsharry
    forsharry

I'm bored. I don't enjoy my job. It's not bad...it's just...there. I'm really tired. I have got to start getting to bed at a normal time. 3am is just not cutting it anymore. Somebody stole my stapler. No really. It's gone and I can't find it.

I ate cake doughnuts for breakfast this morning and now i've got hellacious heartburn. When will I ever learn?

I miss my plant, fluffy. He's at home for refurberation. He needs a new pot and some soil. He's turning yellow. I feel bad for him. I kill plants. I don't mean to but it just sorta...happens. I hope he makes it.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I just spent 2 days waiting on my very sick son & hubby! love the Fall! and school time! with all the germs that find their way to my house!! Finally got the kid off to school, and the hubby off to work ,and thought "I`ll take the morning and go for a nice relaxing soak in the jacuzzi." HUH! I change and go down to the pool area, turn on the jets, stuck my toes in the water..... FREEZING!!! Heater pump was out again! So ok I `ll deal, I`m here, I`ll hang and listen to my MP3 player and chill on a lounge chair and enjoy being outside! Well.... it gets very overcast and cool in the matter of 10 minutes! Now I`m back inside and at the computer again, oh well I tried!

....end of my ramble

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

<ramble>I'm hungry and bored, I'm tired, my cockatoo stuck his beak up my nostrils and I'm glad he didn't bite, he decimated 3 rolls of toilet paper, I'm too lazy to clean it up.</ramble>

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit