No topic so I will just ramble

by joelbear 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SamIam1976
    SamIam1976

This morning began with me on the phone to the power company to set up a new account for my brand new home now being contructed....

needed to do this so the contracter can get the power company to come in and hook the power up so they can do the finish work inside the home once they get the house set on top of the foundation and put together.

Then I had to call and set up oil account and a gas account for my new gas stove that I can't order yet until we are sure we are moving in on Nov. 30th. Then I had to call and set up the water meter with the town and pay them 120.00 that I don't have for the water meter.

Then I had to travel 45 minutes with my two young cranky children to the flooring place beacause the wood that I ordered for my living room 2 months ago is still on back order and they need it within 3 weeks!!! So I had to go up there and pick out a replacement and make sure its going to match the rest of the wood in my new house. IF the floors don't get done the lender won't fund our loan and the deal will go sour and we will be homeless!! Then it was 12:30 by the time I got done there and my two little ones are hungry and tired so I stop at McDonalds before getting back on the highway to Portland and get them lunch. My 19month old falls asleep while eating her chicken nugget and I get home to a messy living room full of toys and the towels and wash cloths my son took out of the kitchen drawers and put them all over my living room floor. So I decide to come on here and ramble with you.

That's my story for the day.

Oh and I can't wait for tonight I get to go out to dinner with my girlfriend. Who just called me this morning and told me she had a miscarrage. Why does life throw such curve balls and hit you the hardest when you least expect it?

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit