Do You Still *Look* Like A Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I wear my Rex Kwon Do outfit. Nobody even thinks of messing with me then.

Nobody thinks you're a failure because you go home to Starla at night.

My four year old grandson says that Jourles' avatar looks like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Yes I do.

I like good clothes, and I like to look good at all times.

I like to be around others who dress nicely as well. Could be way I stayed brainwashed so long. I thought it was right.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I live on a ranch.

I wear cotton pants and a t-shirt. What am I supposed to dress up for? The horses? When I come from cleaning the horses and stalls, I look like a person that has just gotten out of a stable. I doubt I look like a Witness.

I still look like a Witness that lives on a horse ranch, does that count?

CG

• kid-A
    kid-A

Absolutely! Here is my recent "employee of the month" portrait!!

Hugh Beaumont

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Not when I used to have 5 earrings in one ear and 3 in my right. Oh, not to mention I had my hair down to the bottom of ny chest. Now I look like the pic you see so I guess I do look a little like them again. I tend to wear dressy cloths now....er, maybe it's time to go get me some earrings and grow my hair again.

Dez

• EliJah
    EliJah

What should a witness of Jehovah look like? A person on the street referred to as a bum that has run into a hard life but still attempts at being a Christian is a witness of Jehovah. Remember. GOD does not judge anyone by their outward appearance.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

apostate with attitude-Danny Haszard

I look like an ex-Jehovah's Witness

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I don't own many skirts/dresses. In think the last time I wore a dress was for apostinator's wedding. For work mostly slacks & blazer or a suit...have to look very professional... slacks/jeans on my own time. I love color, so drab will not do.

Coffee

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Never looked like one...... I was the girl who your husband looked at during the meetings.....lol.

Brooke

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I can say without hesitation that I do not look like one.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit