Do You Still *Look* Like A Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Yes. I'm still very much the proud prude, and very conservative looking. It's who I am. Won't change, really. Quite comfortable being like this.

DY

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I have 2 holes in my left ear, 3 holes in my right ear, a helix cartilage piercing also in my right ear and an eyebrow piercing. If THAT isnt a tip off I also tend to wear jewelry that features skulls, chains or pentagrams. My clothing tends toward the dark, as does my makeup. If you inspected my ever present discman or music playlist you would likely find black metal bands such as Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth or Rotting Christ. No I would definitely say I don't come across as a JW. Which is part of the reason why stories about the religion have such party favor appeal when told by me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is the dazed, mesmerized look and doll like stare I am talking about:

This is the illustration for: What's Wrong With Premarital Sex?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I don't look like a witness, yet I am ( still considered ) a witness ( by other witnesses ).

I cuss and I drink and I act like a loon. I belch when I speak and I howl at the moon. I take martial arts, and I celebrate holidays.

I do that too.

I still "cut a clean figure" in a suit, and it often amazes my peers and teahers that I have a more professional appearance than most business people.

I have been stopped and asked if I was a Baptist preacher, and one time someone mistook me for someone in the mob.

When I'm not in the suit, I'm kickin it in jeans and camo. I don't really look extreme or anything.

Although I did look kinda dubby at this years DC...

alt

• undercover
    undercover

C'mon Rich...who you trying to fool....JWs don't wear John Deere hats

• minimus
    minimus

RR----you got lots of somethin' to post that pic! I hope Hill doesn't see that or you are finished!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I hope Hill doesn't see that or you are finished!

Poor old bastard would prob. have a stroke.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Oh goodness no.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Oh goodness no.

Well all good witnesses know that you have to wear something comfortable for the ride home Sunday evening...

But I did speak to my employer about taking off for the Friday session, so it all evens out.

• Balsam
    Balsam

OMG RICHIE,

Thank you for making me laugh today. I love your spirit. You and my son Dirk would really hit it off with each other he is like minded. LOL LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit