Do You Still *Look* Like A Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Now What?
    Now What?

I still look like a witness, but I do wear boxers. Does that count for anything?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I still look like a witness, but I do wear boxers. Does that count for anything?

Post a picture, honey and we'll let you know.

• horrible life
    horrible life

We are waiting! WAIT !!!!!!!! FHN it says he is 91! I don't think I want to see. HL

• Now What?
    Now What?
    Post a picture, honey and we'll let you know.

It just so happens they are all in the wash, so ........

• Now What?
    Now What?
    it says he is 91!

hehe, my armegeddon countdown. They are 91 yrs late!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    It just so happens they are all in the wash, so ........

Yeah, we believe it, ever' bit. Okay, we will resist the urge to press you for pics.

• Now What?
    Now What?
    Okay, we will resist the urge to press you for pics.

Maybe I can get buff by spring and catch some rays for a photo op. Seriously, I am so white, I don't need to turn the lights on to see at night. If I had whity tighties you would think I was Casper the Ghost.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Seriously, I am so white, I don't need to turn the lights on to see at night.

I like people to stay their natural color. I hate tans. I think they make people look older than they really are and they are just tacky. Hey, you don't have to be buff to post undie pics, look at Richie Rich, he didn't get tan or head to the Y. He deserves a for that.

• G Money
    G Money

I look similar, no rebellion here, no long hair, tatts or piercings. I never even wear jewellery or a watch. I have no facial hair and only did my hair slightly different. I dress well, once in a while need to wear a suit but always dress fashionably, almost off the pages of GQ but not too crazy. I don't think I'd be confused for a witness, just a clean cut all American boy who likes apple pie and baseball.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit