Do You Still *Look* Like A Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Richie, you gotta shake that "deer in the headlights" jw look, my boy. You are such a card.

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Nope,

Lol have you seen my picture??? The witlesses would fall over. Sometimes I even scare the "worldly"

• blondie
    blondie

Do I look like a JW?

alt

alt

alt

his wife too

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

In 1998 I decided to get an earring and let my hair grow down my back. Now I lost the earring, have a military style haircut and wear Jethro Tull t-shirts. I haven't worn a jacket and tie in years. People who knew me online in 98 and 99 still ask me where my long hair went. Nope, I threw the Witness look out a long time ago.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Well when I left the Borg I grew my hair past shoulder length. Then I had to get a real job and cut it off (I do miss it). Now my wife throws a temper tantrum every time I shave my goatee or beard. Since JW's arent allowed to have facial hair I would have to say no, I dont look like a Dub.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Richie,

You have cojones the size of basketballs. I'll be smiling for days thinking of that pic. Loved the nipple ring and the dazed look.

Minimus - Just grew a goattee, so probably not so much anymore. I'm into the jeans with a casual dress shirt and sports jacket thing, Love hiking boots. Look like more of a badass at times than I really am, especially with the beard now. Not sure if I'll keep it, but just having fun.

S4

• horrible life
    horrible life

The new girl at work said her father was a JW elder. I told her I used to be one. She said that I looked like one.

Richie, ever thought of boxers? I just love a man in boxers. Most girls do!! HL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Richie, ever thought of boxers? I just love a man in boxers. Most girls do!!

Yes, and boxer briefs. Gary Oldman is very sexy in white satin boxers in the movie True Romance.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I guess I still look like a jw......

If jws have tatts, shaved head, platted goatee, gold teeth and listen to deafening psy trance

Sheesh. I just scared myself

• Spectre
    Spectre

I now have hair almost down to my shoulders and a goatee.

I look so evil now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit