did this ever happen to you?

by joanne_ 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

Dear Tyrone's Brother,

The meeting point of this sight, as I understand it, is most of us have discovered that the WTBTS is not Jehovah's Organization. That is not to say there are not true belivers in the organization, but through research and study we have learned there is much wrong with the society. and many of us can't conscienciously continue to attend a place that has made false prophecy, flip-flopped on doctrine and still call themselves God's People. You know what the test for a false prophet is...

I know it upsets and panics you to even consider that. We all went through that. One of the main reasons you are not supposed to talk to, what they consider, "apostate's", is because they will tell you truth the society is keeping from you. I believe the Watchtower has made statements to the effect, one should not fear holding their beliefs up to scrutiny. I encourage you to scrutinize yours. You can't compare it with itself, you must consider it against outside information.

Before you do this, I encourage you to pray to Jehovah-and then search. If you ask for bread he will not hand you a stone!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Tyrone and Brother,

I understand what you are saying. However, before on could be accused of speaking against "God's people," there would need to be some indication they are God's people. There is none. From the pagan origins of the organization right down to the failed prophecies within the last decade, Jehovah's Witnesses have never been "God's people."

So, in my case, your cautions fall on stopped ears because my family is still tuning their ears in to the ticklish words of these vile serpents and wicked soothsayers. I would welcome the (figurative) ruins and ashes of the bOrg.

AuldSoul

• jgnat
    jgnat

Whose next? Tyrone's sister?

• tyrone
    tyrone

Tyrone and Brother

Its obvious to me that some of you are innocent victims of those who may have had responsibility and oversite of the congregation. Your experience and awfull recollection of what happened to you, stumbeld you out of the organization, and for that we are terribaly sorry. Jesus christ said that those who stumble the little ones, it would be better off if a mill stone was tied arround his neck and thrown into the sea. However that does not negate your responsibility to continue to support and uphold the truth as Jehovah has made it known. Your stubberness fueled by your hatred tword the christian congregation has moved you to take a path in wich you cannot turn away from... namely APOSTATCY. This plea goes out to those who merely observe and yet remain silent, for those who have not made a decision as to weather they will remain in GODS Organization or use there bitter experiences as fuel to work against it. To these ones we make this plea, maintain what you have, hold on untill the daystar rises, for those who do so will be truely rewarded and our LORD the MASTER will make right the wrong wich has been done to you. We are now living in the last breath of this wicked system of things, you feel it when u wake up every mourning the sickness that hangs in the air, this is a wittness to you that your deliverance is near. I Beg you to turn away from those who wish nothing more than to see you perish along with them and there own evilness. Do not be apart of the generation described in peter 3:3 "For you know this first,for in the last days there will come ridiculers with there ridicule, proceeding to there own desires and saying "where is this promised presence of his? Why from the day of our forefathers fell asleep in death all things are continuing exactly as from creations begginning" And then that day be suddenly upon you. Further more donot become part of the throngs of people that the Apostal Paul warned about " those who in the last days exchange the truth of GODS word for the lie. Jehovah put the same choice before us that he put before his ancient people, "I PUT LIFE AND DEATH BEFORE YOU, YOU MUST CHOOSE LIFE THAT YOU MAY CONTINUE LIVING, YOU AND YOUR OFFSPRING." (DEU 30:19) Because the truth is brothers, when that fear and inspiring day comes, you will not have those in this chatroom nor this forum to stand with you. WE will have to render our own account before GOD.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Because the truth is brothers, when that fear and inspiring day comes.

The truth is, I don't know you, but I know my God. If that day comes in my lifetime, the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses will be told, "Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness." I don't know anything about e-watchman, but if they encourage what you two are doing in here I don't want to know anything about them. Fear mongerers are not my friends.

AuldSoul

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

from Mrs Rocky - Tyrone, are you counting time?

from Mr Rocky - "Tyrone, are your eyes brown? because you are fullofsh*t!"

BTW - we were front page news of the Spokane Spokesman Review for being disfellowshipped for pointing out the danger of Watchtower's policy on reporting child molestation/sexual abuse of children. Do you really think a loving God would turn his back on someone for wanting to protect innocent children? This is not a local issue - this is a worldwide issue. We have waited for Jehovah to fix it - apparently we are part of his answer to fixing the problem. "Therefore, if one knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him.'" - James 4:17 Protecting pedophiles from prosecution by law is turning a blind eye to what is right. This policy must be changed to protect children. If I do not speak publicly while this policy is allowed to continued, then I have sinned. - Respectfully, Mrs. Rocky

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hello Tyrone & Tyrone's brother

I was just wondering if you were both home schooled? And/or what are your thoughts on higher education? Do you think there is any benefit to it?

Thanks,

Miss Peaches.

• tyrone
    tyrone

peaches

I fully support a higher education and im currently going to school to become a COMPUTER NETWORK TECHNICAIN. I have two more years left untill i graduate and persue my carreer. why do u ask?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Tyrone - Thanks for your response.

I was just curious more than anything.

I'm glad you are at school. I think you will benefit greatly from your education. Good luck in your studies. I too am in the IT industry and can vouch for it being a very stimulating environment. You never know what you might learn!

Miss Peaches

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I sense a wind up. This can't be serious....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit