did this ever happen to you?

by joanne_ 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

My man, if you believe that Jehovah is God and Jesus is your king, who are you to pass judgment? Is this not like asking your Lord to remove himself from his throne and allow you to judge his people? Do you overstep yourself slightly? Perhaps Jehovah and his Son judge us at worst as having good heart conditions for examining our beliefs in comparison to the organizations that we ally ourselves with as many of his prophets did in ancient times. While not elevating ourselves to the stature of prophets, perhaps we can do best to imitate their example, chief among these being Jesus. Perhaps Jehovah in his reading of hearts will see fit to grant us at worse a proper burial because we've followed our bible trained consciences and our hearts.

Truly, as most of the people on this site, I'm searching for truth, my truth. That can be comletely independent of your truth, but still nonetheless valid for me. Judgement is the responsibility of a creator or a judicial system. We are none of these things. So who are you to judge my friend?

Are these things possible?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    I view you in the same manner that my GOD views you...... FIT FOR DISTRUCTION. MAY YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU BE FORCED TO DRINK THE FULL CUP OF JEHOVAH'S ANGER, AND THAT IS WHERE YOUR WEEPING AND NASHING OF TEETH WILL BE! WHEN I first came to this site the first thought that came to my mind was APOSTATE. BUT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT IT IS NOT E-WATCHMAN THAT IS APOSTATE BUT ITS THE PEOPLE THAT VISITS THIS SITE. ILL GLADLY QUOTE SECOND PETER 2:22 "THE SAYING OF THE TRUE PORVERS HAS HAPPENED TO THEM: THE ;DOG HAS RETURNED TO ITS OWN VOMIT, AND THE SOW THAT WAS BATHED TO ROLLING IN ITS OWN MIRE!!

And for all the crap you write I can ask you straightforward questions about your doctrines that you cannot answer scripturally. Do you think you are better than someone else?

Then explain why these assumptions are made about Daniel 4: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/100182/1.ashx

If you can't explain that, then you can't support 1914 as any special year. In which case you are adhering to a false religion. In which case, you never left the mire when you thought you did.

AuldSoul

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Tyrone

Although this website is clearly for anyone who has a connection or interest to the WTB&TS the majority of us are EX-JWs. Many of us have been severely hurt by the constantly shifting doctrines and controls exerted on JWs.

This site is open to free discussion. It isn't for everyone. We fully recognize that not all JWs will feel comfortable here. And they are fully capable of decided to go elsewhere. There are websites for active JWs where they can discuss and follow the dictates of the organization.

We have a more open forum. You are welcome to stay and learn (because there is much to learn) but if you find it too uncomfortable please feel free to keep searching for what you need.

Lee

• tyrone
    tyrone

I return to this forum because this concerns my faith, and like you i am disturbed by whats going on. But the question that troubles me is why the APOSTATCY that is going on here??? I dont pretend to know your story or the fact that many of you have been hurt by the organization but brothers (and i use that term loosly) why turn to apostacy? We have no choice but to wait on Jehovah, and really.... where else are we to go?? BABALON THE GREAT??? THE WHORE OF THE WORLD??? I understand some of the hurt that most of you talk about, ive felt the same things you have fett, the same hurt, but i make it a matter of prayer in leave in in Jehovah's hands that he will take care of the matter in HIS OWN DUE TIME and not my own. You know what the sad thing is about those who turn APOSTAT.... they can never return nor are the desired anylonger by Jehovah. I am not even baptised and i know these things and i know the importance of not forsaking the gathering of our brothers. id love to talk to somebody to get a better understanding of what it is about the congregation that has turned you away from our GOD. anyone can pm me at protocol_0001j

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Tyrone, please calm down okay? My comments were made in jest, just so you know. Take it easy and read read read dude. "Make sure of all things", remember?

Just calm down. God isnt going to hate you because you are gathering information, and if you have the truth it will hold up to scrutiny. We're all friends here.

GBL

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Tyrone

You bring up some interesting points. There are problems in the congregations. Very serious problems. Serious enough that it has led many to question the leadership of the WTS. And what many of us have discovered was shocking. I know how shocked I was. And I tried so hard to prove what I found was wrong. But the proofs I found within the WTS own literature only reinforced the reality that the leadership has not been honest at all about so many things. It hurt so much to realize that I had given so much of my life to the WTS and then discover the lies, half-truths and manipulations. I was floored. And to this day no JW has been able to refute those things.

You can find much in this section of the board. Best of..

There are hundreds of proofs in there that prove repeatedly the real truth about the truth.

Where do we go? Well a lot of different places. Each one finds his/her own way to serve God (or not). But we do not tell anyone what to believe or where to go.

Start reading. Do the research and find out for yourself before you condemn.

And please if you can prove these things wrong every one here would love to see it.

• tyrone
    tyrone

coolhandluke

how are you in the slightest immitating our LORD?? You sound like christiandom, you can do whatever you want, but your saved as long as you go to church on sunday. You say that you have a good heart condition but you constantly sneer your nose at Jehovah's table and pick and choose what you will eat, you critisize his organization and encourage otheres to do the same with your APOSTACY and you say that you have a good heart condition??? Please explain. Yes you will be granted a swift death but weather it will be a decent burial is highly unlikely

• tyrone
    tyrone

lady lee

I understand where u are comming from but i have to ask.... WHERE IS YOUR FAITH?? My loyalty is not to the WTBS but it is to Jehovah my GOD. I have no dout that the WTBS have made mistakes but are we not all human, and do we not all come from the same ground? Everyone has fallen short to the glory of GOD. When there is an error made by the WTBS or anyone for that matter IT IS MY FAITH THAT SUSTAINS ME and i make it a matter of prayer.

and were are we to go? Well thats up to you, you can stay apart of Jehovah's organization who has most of the truth if not all of it or you can return to your own vomit.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:you can stay apart of Jehovah's organization who has most of the truth if not all of it or you can return to your own vomit.

VOMIT: its what's for dinner.

GBL

• daystar
    daystar
    you can stay apart of Jehovah's organization who has most of the truth if not all of it or you can return to your own vomit.

I will say this only. Your premise that the WBTS is Jehovah's organization is not shared by many. They (the WBTS) promote something that resembles the truth to many, but it is not. It is a lie and comes from the father of the lie, Satan. It is His organization that is come to enslave mankind, this WBTS.

I would never, ever return to my own vomit, thus I would never, ever return to Satan's Harlot, the WBTS.

(Edit: for clarification)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit