did this ever happen to you?

by joanne_ 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joanne_
    joanne_

just wondering if this happened to any of you. did you ever go to the service group and be assigned to the different car groups.....and then....the sister that is assigned to go with you...decline and say...'i am just going by myself today and do my return vistits by myself'....

damn, i should have complained about that one! it was very rude! me and the other sister were shocked!

joanne

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Sounds like the return visits were going to be at the coffee shop.

• joanne_
    joanne_

nooo it was not that...she didnt really like us. we were not elders wives.

• findingmyself
    findingmyself

In my old congregation it wan`t like that it wasn`t big enough to have cliques. We only have 3 elders and they sent in 2 from bethel, that made 5 and the then one of the ones from bethel slept woth one of the daughter of one of the orginal elders so both of the aren`t elders anymore. We don`t have anything but 4 pioneers either. We also only had 1 ms until my dad go DFed so I think they will probably appoint someone really quick or send in some replacements.

• Mulan
    Mulan

That happened all the time in our cong. One brother never went in a group, always on "his calls". We learned later that he was only showing up to make them think he was going out in service. He was fading, as we did a few months later.

One of the pioneers would often go by herself too. She was abrasive and didn't get along with almost everyone, so if she didn't like the group she was put into, she would just leave and work alone. She really had a hard time when the CO came, because he would group us all together and work with the pioneers. She was and still is, very determined about her pioneering. I guess it's her identity. She's been a pioneer for about 30 years and has had one person baptized, the daughter of one of her JW friends.

• Ticker
    Ticker
    She was and still is, very determined about her pioneering. I guess it's her identity. She's been a pioneer for about 30 years and has had one person baptized, the daughter of one of her JW friends.

When I read this I just shuddered because I am so glad I never roped anyone into this crazy religion when I was a pioneer. I think I would feel really guilty if I got someone hooked into it and now know what I know. Phewwww Im glad no one took it to seriously. I had one bible study that almost got baptized but it was during my fade and he tapered off when I left, I phoned him about six months ago and let him know what the JW's were really about just in case he still had some lingering thoughts about attending again. Luckilly he had never went back since I left, and now is well informed.

Ticker

• Ticker
    Ticker

P.S. I know I know I should have contacted him years earlier since Ive been faded for 5 years. Luckilly like I said he never took it to serious and told me he was only thinking about baptism because of some girl he was after at the hall.

Ticker

• Shania
    Shania

No that didn't happen, but I had a sister cross the street and walk away from me after we were suppose to work together..........I took the hint................got in my car a left her there.........

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Yes this happened to me and my sister... Mum was not well but insisted we go witnessing. Dropped us off at the group for field service. No one wanted to work with us. (We were about 12 and 14.) They assigned us to be together and then expected to little girls to make their own way to the territory. Instead we walked home crying and rejected once again. Gotta love that brotherly love.

• tyrone
    tyrone

You know, You people are like RAVENOUS DOGS!!!!!! OUT TO TEAR THE ORGANIZATION APART!! i joined this forum because i thought it would give me the chance to talk meet and talk with real jehovahs wittnessess. unfortuantely this isnt the case. u know its not e-watchman that makes this site look bad, but its RAVENOUS DOGS THAT COME TO THIS SITE WITH APOSTATE ATTITUDES! if there is something wrong in your local congregation, make it a matter of prayer and leave it in jehovahs hands and trust that he will deal with the matter. The problem with you people is that you believe that Jehovah is too slow to act and so u go on making assumptions about the organization and come here with the rest of the dogs to wallow in your own filth. AND for the lady that faded out of the congregation and specifically went back to her bible study she conducted to make sure that the guy didnt take it seriously........ YOU DISGUST ME AND MAY JEHOVAH JUDGE YOU ACCORDINGLY!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit