did this ever happen to you?

by joanne_ 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tyrone
    tyrone

i really do have an honest heatted question for any who would like to answere. Some of you have been in the organization way longer than i ever have, After learning the things that you have learned (through scripture of course) how in the world do u just abandon and turn your back to Jehovah or his ORGANIZATION?? Yes we all have gripes, and we all have valid complaints, but just you all abviously do, how can u just go back to the world and adopt christiandom doctrine???? And we all know what christendom teaches in there doctrines (hellfire, immortality of the soul, support war, all of these gross things and u say that you have found something better?? how so. Even if there was some grave wrong doing done to any of you that does not mean that Jehovah does not use the organization. The organization is a TOOL used by Jehovah just like he used moses as a TOOL to lead his people out of bondage. When the rebellious angels fell from heaven did that mean that Jehovah was wicked because he created them or because they lived in the the same house that he does??? certainly not. Please answere this post, it would be greatly appreciated. Some people have actually went so far as to say that they fell better in Babalon the Great, that they fell like they have become better people because of it. ITS ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGELING

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I'm gonna quote myself, because I said it best.

I have fought myself on whether to reply to your comments. Perhaps as at the first of my comments, my words will go well over your head. I'll try to keep my words monosyllabic and perhaps I'll spell phonetically.

Um. yeah. What else can I add. Use your senses in proportion. Learn. Listen. Let go of all of this anger and hate. We aren't just avatars and snappy comebacks to sillyness. We are people who have been where you are going. We are not filth nor scum nor haters of God. We are simply experienced. GBL has it right. Have a little courage. Show a little humility.

CHL

• tyrone
    tyrone

i have started my post with lady lee and waiting for her reply. She seems like a very admirable person for doing so

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Tyrone, just because you keep repeating that Jehovah has an ORGANIZATION doesnt make it so! Just listing off doctrines of other Christian religions that you disagree with DOESNT MAKE THE JW'S RIGHT either! The condition you are feeling right now, the defensiveness, the anger.. its denial, my friend. Most of us here have experienced that in some way or another. But in the end our consciences would not allow us to stay in the dishonest sham of an organization that the JW's have. You can get over those feelings of dissonance in time if you are honest with yourself.

Be open and honest and willing to accept the truth, where ever it may lead you. That's what being a human being is all about, isnt it? The search for truth?

GBL

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Tyrone, you have a private message. You cn check them in the upper left-hand corner of your screen under "Inbox"

kwintestal posted some questions that supposedly no one has been able to answer yet. He posted it for someone with the name I wanted.

Found it through Google: Can any JW answer OldSoul's 4 questions about JW teachings scripturally?

AuldSoul

• daystar
    daystar
    Please answere this post, it would be greatly appreciated.

Why? You're obviously just going to keep towing the line and anything said in response will either be met with silence, or perhaps thought to be lies. In any case, I believe I've already answered this question from my perspetive.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    After learning the things that you have learned (through scripture of course)

Well that's precisely the problem Tyrone. None of what I learned came from scripture, only from Watchtower literature. How can I possibly just rely on them, especially after so many past misapplication of bible principles and failed prophecies?

Are you aware of the failed predictions? Are you aware that the Watchtower was once a part of the "Scarlet Colored Beast" also known as the United Nations? You said that you had a problem with 1914. Why? Do you really believe that the Governing Body is the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24:45? What proof is there of that?

• tyrone
    tyrone

where in the world is lady lee???

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have answered you on the thread

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Technical Clarification: The WTS was never part of the UN. The WTS was part of the United Nations Department of Public Information.

It is a minor technicality but an important one. Those who wish to turn their eyes away from reality will have a much easier time doing so if we make minor slip-ups in wording.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit