did this ever happen to you?

by joanne_ 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Tyrone Please feel free to continue our discussion at any time in the future

• joanne_
    joanne_

WOW!!! that was quite a discussion.

• horrible life
    horrible life

As I skimmed through all of this thread, I could feel how young Tyrone was, and how passionate he was. If only he would stay and talk.

Don't laugh, but I could just see defd, standing behind Tyrone, like a father, letting him go, and watching him pedal by himself for the first time, but still keeping him in sight. I smile thinking about this. Too bad though, that it is such a serious matter.

I think Tyrone may be back, maybe under a different name, to ask a question or two. We will be here. You could tell his attutude changed a little, in just 2 days. HL I'm a softy.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Jehovah's Witnesses teach a "Punishing Belief System" full of judgment and hatred that I choose to reject. Those angry tormented posts are proof of that. Personally, I am much happier now that I've left the organization. I am healing from their punishing belief system which no longer serves me. I choose to surround myself with loving people. My life works much better now.

Love and light,

ESTEE

• exjdub
    exjdub
    My loyalty is not to the WTBS but it is to my GOD AND FATHER. and i try to the best of my ability to hold on to what i have untill he arrives.

Tyrone, I don't know if you are still around, or not, but my only response to your statement is: According to the WTBTS, you cannot have one without the other. If you think differently I suggest you take a harder look at the publications. Loyalty to "Jehovah's Organization" is paramount and your thoughts, and statements, would be considered apostate. Also, please remember that the scriptures state definitively that you can tell whether or not the "truth" resides with an organization by the fruit it bears. A bad tree cannot bear fine fruit. Your words:

And whats sad is that i can realy relate to everything that you say. I can relate to the mistreatment, the hurt feelings, the uncompassion that you have talked about

Because the problems that you relate to are not isolated instances, to the contrary they are widespread and are the norm, the WTBTS cannot be the "Truth." The Watchtower tree bears rotten fruit, therefore it is a rotten tree. Stick around and read for a few months, test the "inspired utterances" and see if they are true. Be a Beorean and do research. If the WTBTS has the "Truth" it will withstand the scrutiny. If your faith sustains you, then put your faith to the test. This is proper to do according to the scriptures. exjdub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit