did this ever happen to you?

by joanne_ 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, tyrone. I sense you are angry about something. Want to talk about it?

By the way, this site allows people to talk about the Organization. There are no membership requirements other than to behave in a civilized manner and have an interest in the Organization. For instance, I am not a Jehovah's Witness, but I married one. I come here to share and learn.

• blondie
    blondie

tyrone, is that you barney muldoon?

• joanne_
    joanne_

Wow Tyrone, dont know quite what to say. Obviously you are still happy in the organization and thats good and that is your choice. On this forum, we all have a right to our opinion. So please let us have our comments and opinions and you can have yours.

Sincerely, Joanne

• tyrone
    tyrone

What bothers me is all of the APOSTATCY that i see. It is extreamly disturbing that people come to this site to find and mingle with others that share the same APOSTATE ATTITUDE that they have, what is really gross to me is the fact that you all know the truth and yet u still encourage others to drop out of the congregation and abandon the love that they have cultivated for Jehovah and his son. Yes im as disturbed about the 1914 doctrine as many of you are, after all these things have been taught to us from infacy up and is considered the "elementary things, the milk" and if there is some way some how the WTBS has got it wrong then lets wait on Jehovah to deal with these things, not encourage APOSTATCY. We are too close to the end to dout our faith now. So as Jehovah told Job, "BE STILL, BE QUITE." and lets watch the salvation of our LORD.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

tyrone,

You are a guest on this forum. If you do not like it, I suggest you go somewhere where things do not make you so angry. Either that or do not be so judgemental of people you do not know one iota about. We will respect your choice to be a JW...we will not criticize YOU, but you might consider reciprocating the same ideal. Should you decide to stick around, you will realize you could learn a lot and make some friends. We really are a good lot of people!

Andi

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:RAVENOUS DOGS!!!!!! OUT TO TEAR THE ORGANIZATION APART!!

Hi Tyrone, why not tell us how you really feel? We arent too big on beating around the bush and watering our feelings down on this board.

BTW, we evolved from apes. Theodore Jarcaz is living proof.

GBL

• tyrone
    tyrone

I view you in the same manner that my GOD views you...... FIT FOR DISTRUCTION. MAY YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU BE FORCED TO DRINK THE FULL CUP OF JEHOVAH'S ANGER, AND THAT IS WHERE YOUR WEEPING AND NASHING OF TEETH WILL BE! WHEN I first came to this site the first thought that came to my mind was APOSTATE. BUT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT IT IS NOT E-WATCHMAN THAT IS APOSTATE BUT ITS THE PEOPLE THAT VISITS THIS SITE. ILL GLADLY QUOTE SECOND PETER 2:22 "THE SAYING OF THE TRUE PORVERS HAS HAPPENED TO THEM: THE DOG HAS RETURNED TO ITS OWN VOMIT, AND THE SOW THAT WAS BATHED TO ROLLING IN ITS OWN MIRE!!

• carla
    carla

We disgust him but yet he comes back and will be back tomorrow too! naughty, naughty. I can only wonder at what pshycologically goes on in the mind of people like him. Is that really what the society produces? how sad.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Tyrone I just showed your post to my normie co-worker. Her reaction was priceless. Supposedly JW's are "f*cking nuts." Her words, not mine.

Keep on seeking first the Kingdom, you selfish brainwashed cultist lunatic.

And keep posting!

GBL

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Tyrone, why are you so angry? You have to appreciate that many on this board are ex -jws who were badly hurt by this "loving" organisation that you are obviously still very much a part of. Being on a site like this has helped many on the road to recovery, myself included. Many of us felt like you do about the watchtower once, but the fact that we do not feel that way any longer does not make us evil or apostate, as you imply. Personally, I have not joined another religion, 13 years in the wt was more than enough for me.

If you wish to post on this board, you will be made welcome, but don't expect too many kind words about the wt from the majority of posters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit