Quotes website: Defending and Legally Establishing -- an Update

by Quotes 101 Replies latest members private

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thank you, Quotes. I sincerely hope you kick some GB ass win this one.

Jeannie

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Brilliant letter Quotes!!! It actually makes the WTBTS look very silly!!

P.S. I love your site - it has given me the ability to view past publications that I would never otherwise have had access to - and in some cases, ones I wasn't even aware of. Many Thanks!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Quotes: great work!!! Next time you see that Beans guy? pinch him in the ass really hard for me K? Damned Canucks!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

They THOUGHT you would whither in their heat and die.

You jumped up ...and bit 'em !

I am PROUD OF YOU !

Rabbit

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

And the proverbial Egg On Your Face Award goes to the WTS!

You really showed them Quotes, good for you!

• Mac
    Mac

LOL@Bikes ..

Extra lime for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

• Simon
    Simon

That is a good letter - your lawyer looks very good!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Okay Okay. You guys are embarrassing me. It's true, I wrote it. You can now put me on your shoulders and carry me through the village and sing about me driving the pagan from the village.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Congratulations, Quotes, you got yourself an awesome lawyer!

So what is the next step? Does the WTBTS make a counter-claim? Launch a civil suit? Is there a commission of some sort they can register a complaint with? They will have to produce some major stuff to keep the BS CD out of public hands, because it looks like the burden of proof is on their side.

For my own curiosity, I would like to know if those older publications really are covered by copyright.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks everybody.

To me the most amazing thing (beyond the fact that they have time for this on top of handling all the pedo lawsuits) is the outright hypocrisy!!!

WTBTS: establishing "freedom or religion & expression" -- MY ASS!!!!

Any "freedom" benefits/precedents that have been established as a result of WT litigation is entirely accidental.

The only "freedom" they actually care about is the WT Pub Corp.'s freedom to use their quasi-hypnotized, group-thinking minions to distribute their useless at best and harmful at worst rags to a disinterested world.

Whew... looking back on what I just wrote, I think I'm enjoying a pretty good coffee buzz right now! ;)

~Quotes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit