Quotes website: Defending and Legally Establishing -- an Update

by Quotes 101 Replies latest members private

• one
    one
    Don't u know they are kicking themselves for not anticipating the internet sooner and renewning those copyright's? For sure the xjw net world is watching this one.

weds

too much too fast for their legal dept, but they are catching up, they even file, in some courts, motions electronically,

but their use of technology is backfiring killing them the BS/CD was available long before the net, now they are scare about the net, like the "writting on the wall".

The GB is tacitly telling the legal dept just "let us die in peace", figure what to do after we are gone, Freddy and Knorr are the ones to blame for the present state of affairs and they are already gone, please"

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Quotes, that's wonderful progress! We all realize your middle name is "fight"!

• Scully
    Scully
    Furthermore, it is interesting to note that a similar search of the US Patent and Trade Mark Office reveals the following registrants for the word mark "Watchtower":
    • MATTEL, INC. (Standard Character Mark, S/N 78374150)
    • JJ Labs, Inc., (Typed Drawing, S/N 76436364)

Wouldn't it be a riot if Mattel sued the WTS for infringement on its registered word mark "Watchtower" and forced them to stop using it?

I'm thrilled to see this letter and would loooooovvvve to be a fly on the wall when the WT lawyer reads this letter. I may just send a crate of Depends? to Bethel.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Glad you're taking it to them, dude!
    As Nic stated, you're setting a good precident for websites everywhere!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WHOOOOAAA DUDE !!!

What a Fab-U-LOSO letter. Thanks for fighting the good fight !

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Quotes,

I am very impressed, indeed surprised at the degree of due diligence employed by your lawyer. Please do keep us imformed.

Best regards - HS

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

After reading that it actually makes me feel warm and fuzzy. After feeling so powerless against them to have them put down is just great!

Perhaps there is a place for lawyers in this world?!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Dude, you and your lawyer ROCK!

• observador
    observador

Quotes,

thank you for the update. And please don't give up fighting. Your lawyer did a good job.

Observador.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say.....................I'm very impressed!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit