Quotes website: Defending and Legally Establishing -- an Update

by Quotes 101 Replies latest members private

• Will Power
    Will Power

Right on Quotes

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hey Quotes,

Do I recall correctly that your dad is a JW and objects to your site, despite the fact that it is simply quotes from Watchtower pubs? How does he feel about the "faithful slave"'s actions regarding your site?

Just curious. Sometimes when their hypocrisy gets all up in your face, even the blinders can't protect you completely.

Dave

• Quotes
    Quotes

AlmostAtheist:

I've not yet spoken to my parents about it. They are away on vacation until end of February and I didn't speak to them before they left.

I *WILL* mentin it to them, I'm just "seaking out the opportune time".

~Quotes.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I'm just "seaking out the opportune time".

LOL....

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Quotes awesome job!! And your laywer, that letter was worth one hell of a research project on their part. I know, as I work for a lawyer and that was one sweet letter. I'd love to know who the author of that letter was, if it's someone my boss knows, I would like to know. PM me the information.

My hat off to you both.

cj

• JeffT
    JeffT

Awesome letter. If the WTBS wants to fight this, I suspect your lawyer will beat them into the floor of the courtroom. I personally doubt that they would file suit. Unless Canadian rules are a lot different from US discovery would be hell. They'd have to start by saying under oath that they had in fact written all that stuff.

Q "In 1968 did the WTBS tell young people not to go to college because the new system would be here before they graduated?

A "Uh....

• Beans
    Beans

Quotes, I like the way you used the word opportune that was very Watchtowerish!

• Poztate
    Poztate

BTTT

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Excellent job Quotes!!

I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work, and keep us informed of any new developments. I have a good attorney nearby who is ready should they try it here in the U.S.

Randy

Net Soup!

http://www.freeminds.org

• Voyager
    Voyager

Quotes:

Now this is the kind of news I like to hear! Maybe we can drum up some more business for your attorney by finding some other cases like this one. Nice for a change to see the Watchtower having to take the back seat!

Thanks Qutes! Excellent work, and a job well done by your attorney!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit