Quotes website: Defending and Legally Establishing -- an Update

by Quotes 101 Replies latest members private

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Elsewhere:

I think it's time....to hand the brass balls over to him....

you've been fondling them long enough.

laters

kaykay_mp

• ballistic
    ballistic

Did you know that any material with a copyright older then 50 years can be freely reproduced in the UK?

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Bravo, bravo, bravissimo!

That is one hell of a well-written letter. I wish I could see their faces when they read it. You did enclose the microscopic remote imager, right?

SNG

• Bryan
    Bryan

Very good Quotes!

Keep the faith!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• bebu
    bebu

That is excellent!!! Kudos to you and your lawyer!

bebu

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

And they thought they were going to scare you into submission. SURPRISE! The Watch Tower Society is a defender of freedom alright, their own alone.

• dgmtoronto
    dgmtoronto

Well quotes, as you know, I am a closet commercial grade lawyer of sorts, and as such, I can safely derive from the response letter drafted by your fully-uncloseted and highly skilled attorney that it would appear that you have the WTBTS goons by the short and curlies. The only way they could further publically prove their own fear of the truths' revealed by the hypocrasy in their own words by the genius of the quotes website would be by pursuing this matter further. It's amazing what happens when an organization such as this sees the possibility of a loss of control and the lengths they will go to to intimidate and quiet anyone that might cause people to ask all the right questions and think freely. And lastly, even though there's that nasty stigma, you just gotta love a good lawyer. Proudly on YOUR side, DGM

• Poztate
    Poztate

Quotes....It's good to hear from you. I was impressed by your lawer's letter. I am sure that will give the WT lawyers something to think about.

Hopefully they will stop and reflect if they really want to continue to press the point or not. The WT has deep pockets and they may be stubborn enough to keep it up. Hopefully the 50 plus pedo lawsuits going through the pipeline will drain a little of their cash flow.

I know you can count on many here to give you the support you need either morally or financially.

POZ

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Well Quotes,

You answered my questions. And you seemed to have connected with the right legal rep.

It amazes me that while they are fighting the Anderson Case and a dozen child molestation negligence suites in Cal. alone, they have time and energy to start another loosing legal challenge to online free speech and 'fair use' of material. With statistical increase being dismal world wide and law suites coming at them like roman candles on the 4th of july, this seems like the block bully shouting out his last loud challenge to his pressing neighbors.

Stand strong, friend.

Jst2laws

• Beans
    Beans

My brother Quotes, that letter is unbelievable! Not only does it cover all points it leaves the Watchtower with no legit response! In fact if they read this site they are no less than what they proclaim!

May your 0.1% of there quotes live forever on this paradise earth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit