by seven006 83 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

Edited to move to new post, on advice from Winston (below). See post at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/58167/862423/post.ashx#862423

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

that's quite a story willy.

I've seen others firsthand change for the 'worse' after a stint at Bethel.

Maybe a good topic for another thread

Winston.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

That was quite a read. Thank you so much for taking the time to post it. It's been quite an eye opener for me.

Wannaexit

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Interesting but sad story Dave. Thanks for sharing it.

I can't help but feel sorry for that scared rabbit of a brother in the art department. I hope he got something out of that experience, but for the life of me I don't see what.

The whole place sounds like the Soviet Union in a microcosm. Talent is irrelevent, loyalty is paramount, which is why Hitler damn near captured Moscow. The Soviets had a tremendous alcohol problem as well. Seems the only fun the people had was to get drunk. It passed the time and numbed the fear and pain.

What a way to live.

• Joker10
    Joker10

WOW

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

What a captivating read! I couldn't stop until I read all four parts and can hardly wait for part 5. Hurry! Hurry!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I was walking besides you,so engrossing,you remind me of the times when I was a boy and we use to go to the movies and they were done in chapters,to be continued, just as the train was coming to run over the damsel in distress,or batman and superman were in a jam ,to be continued,we were on the edge of our seats and couldn't wait for the next chapter.

Wow !

Blueblades,Sitting on the edge of his seat!

• jgnat
    jgnat

bttt

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

LOL! Great read!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thank you + 1 billion plus a few white hot supernovas.

There are (at least) three other (IIRC) of these classic posts - still, I think, the greatest outsiders fair and balanced view of the insanity of Bethel.

Should we not bring them all right back up to the top for the benefit of any new friends here?

Fellow Porsche owner and great artist Seven006 - I salute you wherever you may be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit