My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) Part 4

by seven006 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Weee Doggie, you're a good story teller.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Excellent threads...I just finished reading Parts 1 and 2...where is Part 3? This is good stuff!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Part 3 is in the part 2 thread, on the second page I think

• seven006
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Dave, I've gotta tell ya.....I've cackled so much over what you've written, I'm considering starting my own egg business....

aaaaahhhhhhh, tho.....(adopts Irish brogue here)....sure an' it's foin now that yer tale shows that me floi-yin by tha seat o' me skivvies wasn't so daft after all, me boyo....Oy've considered that ye'd make a foin "Huckleberry", Dave.

Frannie B

• seven006
    seven006

Frannie,

Exactly what kind of drugs do you take?

Dave

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Great story Dave. Can't wait till part 5.

And I know this was just a spelling mistake but it seemed particularly apt:

I was starting to feel that the minuscule amount of money they got as an allowance to buy personal items like deodorant and soap was being use to buy Jim Beam and Jack Denials.

Visit Smiley Central!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Great work Dave!

Unwillingly I had already begun to commit the unforgivable sin, I began to be honest with myself and think for myself....

... I thought so much all I wanted to do was stop thinking. I didn't think I knew anything for sure anymore. I started to think I wished I didn't know what I knew.

But, I had to admit, I now knew one thing for sure, my life would never be the same.

7-006

Yep, it's funny that even though many of us take different roads to get there, it seems many of us eventually come to this point.

~

It's the what I now like to call my, "WTF???" moment.

Somebody pull the plug on my brain because I can't handle processing anymore lies or to run my brain through any more possible scenarios or life-altering decisions.

I want to take the blue pill instead. The red pill sucks; ...I know it's not steak, but it tastes like steak and that's good enough for me, so turn me back into a f'ing battery. [Matrix ref for those lost here]

Or as shotgun describes it:

then I started to realize it didn't matter how much more shit I added to the pile..it was still shit.

shotgun

Now get back to work and finish your projects Dave. I got three projects due today that I have been putting off reading this site. I can't afford to lose anymore time reading your excellent life story.

Winston.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, Exactly what kind of drugs do you take? Dave

".....always have some mighty fine wine..." (plays air guitar to "Joy to the World")

No, Dave....I'm just sometimes on a natural "high" (I think it's spelled "F-R-E-E-D-O-M")....take vitamins and/or antihistamines PRN, but thas all, folks!

BTW, is there a 12-step program that comes with this series on the Brothel Tour for those who become addicted?

Frannie B

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

Words of thanks and praise seem inadequate. I feel like I have been hiding in a dark cave and that your story has thrust me out into the direct strong sunlight, forcing me to squint my eyes as I contemplate sharp constrast between what I knew yesterday, and what I know today. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit