My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) part 2

by seven006 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    Just hold on to your pull-me-ups

we're waiting for you to change your depends and get on with the rest of it dave! Sheesh! Did you take it in the butt from Leo or not? Readers want to know! *LOL*....Thanks for taking the time to write it all down Dave...a lot of history that is impotant there...Thanks again.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

Backwards is better sometimes. I just finished reading part one....... 1984 I had been df'd for 4 yrs at the time. T and I were already lustfully living together in debauched sin. Come to think of it we still are.

Your description of Freddie and his shoes was just hilarious. He was some looney, yet everyone just worshiped the little man. Even Knorr a sophisticated stufft shirt, was bamboozeled by the man. Mainly because Knorr did not know his '70yrs of desolation' from his '2520 days for a year'.......so its not to difficult to figure out why Freddie cast his spell.

I want to know which one of the gb members you smacked with door. Those poor endentured slaves just couldn't figure out the 'itialian leather boots, jeans, kinda guy from California (oh the shame of it) to say the least, could they? To funny.

Danny

• gumby
    gumby
    He said that Leo's last room mate had been kicked out of Bethel because he would get new young brothers drunk and then bring them up to his room and have sex with them

I wanna comment but I'm still pukin..........................jeez Louise!

Gumby

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

beer break !!!

this is good, you should of done it sooner, keep it coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

hey Dave,

Good follow through, (putting part 3 here)

Man u have indeed seen the inside of bethel.

awaiting installment 4.

I love the way u write. I can see it all in my Mind's Eye" (tm)

to think we as publishers probably paid for that expensive piece of jewelry that bitch wore.

weds

• freedom96
    freedom96

Dave-

Great story. I was wondering if you could clear something up for me.

You talked about Franz talking to his shoes. My wife understood that to mean that as he talked to people, he always looked down at his shoes. I understood it to mean that he was a bit wacko and just talking to himself.

Which was it?

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I haven't laughed this hard in years, I don't know if you meant it to be amusing, but I fell off my chair, I am on my second beer, can't wait for the library continuation.

we walked with Freddie Brown Shoes to the administration building. I could have sworn his shoes talked back once. At that point I wouldn't have been surprise about anything.
    Again. I was speaking Yiddish.

I wasn't about to help this guy out. He was a pompous twit and having to spend an hour standing next to him I already hated his mother.

I thought leaving him alone with himself was about the meanest thing I could do. I heard from a few ex Betelites that shortly after that the little elder got demoted and was given some manual labor job.
    I feel bad for the broom.

He said that Leo's last room mate had been kicked out of Bethel because he would get new young brothers drunk and then bring them up to his room and have sex with them in their butt. Yes, he actually said have sex with them in their butt. I didn't know whether to laugh my ass off or drop to the floor in a state of shock. I then asked him if his old room mate was gay. He looked at me a little funny and asked me what did I think. I didn't know Leo Greenlees from Mr. Green Jeans so I didn't know what to think at that point.

All I could think of was this just wasn't my day, and for the first time in all my years of being a JW I was actually getting to know the names of some of the governing body members. Brother Leo In the butt, Freddie Brown Shoes and Flat Nose So and So.

The sister and her husband made daiquiris for about six of us. I'm not a dainty drink kind of guy but after this day of meeting the cradle robbed English bitch who could freeze lava with her eyes, the little Napoleon elder from hell in the photo department, Learning that Leo Greenlees ex-roommate use to get guys drunk and have sex with them in their butts and almost personally knocking off a governing body member with a Kung Fu door, I needed a drink.

absolutely PRICELESS, I laughed even harder when I was editing this reply, this should be a best seller !!!!!!!!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I am dyslexic as hell and it takes me hours to write this all down and another few hours to find all my screw ups, backward words and misspellings.

Hey, folks, give the guy a break, yes? Ever heard of lycanthropy???

Dave, I owe ya, dude (yeah, yeah, yeah ). After you get done with this, maybe I'll have to post a bit more of my own.

btw, did FF ever get you into the steam room? By comparison, walking to the top of 124 was a cakewalk (from what I was told). eheh

Craig

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Dave-

More! More!

• Aztec
    Aztec

All I can say is "Thank You"! Great reading!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit