Minimus

by notperfectyet 103 Replies latest members adult

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Looks like someone has found favour of being the forum's whipping boy today.

As for being smart, <those smacks/cracks of the whip on someone's behind, must hurt.

Hey, try asking those so-called ridiculous questions at the Kingdom Hall, or to any member of the WTBTS: see how far you get. Good luck.

Minimus on occasion has devulged bits and pieces there. From what he has shared, I could understand why he is perceived as elusive and a baiter. Is he sharing these answers with his believeing wife? Does he ask them on her behalf? Who really knows.

"...I'm having a crappy day, let's see...who can I annoy...to make myself feel better?" "MINIMUS" - oh how unique.

Share if you wish, or withhold. Minimus has no knife or gun to anyones head/throat.

Hey, I'm the trinity, remember?

I am Rayzorblade, Nowisee and KatNewmas in one....remember?

OK, maybe some of you missed that one. It's funny what can preoccupy peoples' minds when they give themselves over to idleness.

Feel better now? Good.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Here is a link to another Minimus themed thread.

Here are his words:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/52639/755958/post.ashx#755958

OK everyone...lighten up a little, will ya?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Minimus nor anyone else bothered to answer THIS queryopf mine, which if true, is quite relevant to this thread, and if true, contributes a LOT the the agenda of "Minimus":

: By the way Mini: I hear that you have been baiting and blasting me in here over the last week. Is this true? Do you really want Simon to get rid of me? Did you hint at that in any of your posts?

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not trying to bait you. Are you trying to bait me?

• Aztec
    Aztec

The only good kind of bait is the stuff on the end of a fishing pole! I like fish. Do you guys like fish? It's good! Are you gonna argue? Please don't.

~Aztec

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Razor,

No one has ever put a gun on anyones head to join the borg either. But old habits are hard to break, and if the majority wants to still answer questions and still be the first to cover the question, mini fills the bill. I for one hated book study and the watchtower study.

Good luck everyone..< LOL@ myself, I said luck> Have a great recovery, and keep following those imaginary elders and their questions.

The real recovery is out there....get your own answers.

( NPY of the I can't believe Prisca hasn't said welcome back Farkel yet class )

• FreeofGuilt
    FreeofGuilt

Let whoever comments say what they wish... Who cares if anyone is a JW spy, or if they ask questions? It's more interesting that way- Noone can slash your throat through the computer... Chill..... kristine

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Who cares if anyone is a JW spy

Haven't read the entire thread, but I agree with this. No one can hurt me from within the Org any more. I am out, and while I certainly have my confusion and pain over my tenure as a Witness, no JW can wound me again. At least, not more than wounded feelings. I won't let anyone have that power over me again.

Rosemarie

Brave talk, I know. We'll have to wait and see if this is reality....lol

• Aztec
    Aztec

Rosemarie, I think you are a tough cookie! You are doing amazingly well from what I can see! Keep up the good work!

~Aztec

or Carrie on Tim's boards (if you remember me?)

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

It is true no one can hurt you if you don't let them.

But if you have been a multi- generational witness like I have been, you can go for years and years being hurt and stumbled in the Organization, and still believe it's the Truth.

And believing it's human inperfection and weakness that causes the problems.

Once you realize it's doctrinal issues, if that's what your doubts are, that's when you need real help and research. How may have been df'd over minor or major imperfections? Only to think I deserved it, or need to get my wild, worldly inclinations out of the way and then I can become a good witness again, never to get over the stigma that goes with the being df'd that follows you unless you move far far away. Away from families and friends.

I think all of us here have hurts and experiences we need to share. Most are so awful it's hard to imagine. But that is not what is going to change the Organization. It's hitting them on their views on child abuse, covering up all the changes of doctrine and misrepresentation of it that is going to make people leave.

All the rest is just heartbreak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit