Minimus

by notperfectyet 103 Replies latest members adult

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

On that NPY, we can agree.

You did not deserve that sort of treatment. Just know, even though I don't know what all you went through, but my heart goes out to you for what they did to you.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Minimus nor anyone else bothered to answer THIS queryopf mine, which if true, is quite relevant to this thread, and if true, contributes a LOT the the agenda of "Minimus":

: By the way Mini: I hear that you have been baiting and blasting me in here over the last week. Is this true? Do you really want Simon to get rid of me? Did you hint at that in any of your posts?

Farkel

Maybe no one bothered to answer it because it is an allegation with no basis. For a person who prides himself on intelligent and logical debate, it is an interesting query of yours.

BTW, who did you "hear" this from? Did they offer any proof of this alleged baiting? Is it from a person who may have an agenda against Minimus?

For the record, I saw no baiting by Minimus the week you spoke of. Perhaps you should go back to your source and ask them to provide links to threads to back up their allegation.

BTW, someone did answer your question: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/52348/754159/post.ashx#754159

• Realist
    Realist
    I've got a lot of music to give yet.

LOL

Farkel you are just too much! i really get the impression you view yourself as gifted pianist!? if so you should make a reality check!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    if so you should make a reality check!

Actually Realist, you should take a reality check if you think he isnt, for all his faults he is still agifted piano player

For all your faults, what are you? An evaluator of pianists?

Brummie

• Realist
    Realist

hi brummie,

no question that he can play pretty fast. however to be gifted he needs to play with feeling and that is completely missing. compare how he plays chopin with how professionals play it. he plays in a very robotic fashion which might be a result of either a very poor piano or his inability. either way i rather listen to rubinstein than farkel.

• minimus
    minimus

oh oh....I can see it happening all over again. Why not just drop this whole non-issue. It's been rehashed over and over.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Bttt

• notperfectyet
  • Prisca
    Prisca

NPY,

What Minimus said was not baiting, but expressing an opinion. So was I, and I stand by what I said there.

Thanks for providing the links. Now Farkel can decide for himself whether he thinks Minimus was "baiting" him or not.

• larc
    larc

This whole thing makes me sad. I know the players here, and I like all of them. To Notyetperfect, I know something of your background, and I know how you could react to Minimus. That is all I will say.

Regarding Farkel and Minimus, I will wax acedemic. There are two kinds of leaders, social-emotional and goal oriented. (It is good if a leader has both qualities.) Farkel is goal oriented, cerebral and has written some fine essays. Minimus is social-emotional and has really helped many people, as has been attested to here. Both Farkel and Minimus have made very important contributions to our common cause.

I find Minimus's questions to be quite innocent, and as others have pointed out, they help people to think about their JW experience.

So, which one is more important, Farkel or Minimus? I say that they are equally important. They both help others in very different and unique ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit