Minimus

by notperfectyet 103 Replies latest members adult

• Prisca
    Prisca

In fairness to Mini, this thread should have been locked the day it was started, and the personal attacks on him shouldn't have been ignored.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Ozzie?

What the heck? Mini gets his last say?

Who else has had that privelage?

Damn, the injustice of it all!

Oh well, back to the meetings for me..same old thing and at least I can get my family back.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Prisca,

Once again practice what you preach, even if it doesn't make sense.

This thread should of been locked the day it was started, then quit posting on it.

Personal attacks should be ignored? You don't ignore any personal attacks on Farkel. You chime right in!!!

You are priceless

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day NPY,

From what I can read, you made a new thread directed at Minimus or about him.

Seems only fair to give him right of reply in view of the recent words in some posts on this thread.

Even a condemned man is given opportunity to speak. Now that has nuthin' to do with a KH, does it?

BTW I wouldn't recommend going back to the Hall. Stick it out and one day your family may come to you.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Prisca
    Prisca
    You are priceless

Thank you, my dear.

BTW, where are these personal attacks on Farkel I supposedly "chimed right in"? Another figment of your imagination, perhaps?

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Ozzie,

If your children were to call you and ask you to spend one day at the hall for them, would you?

Doesn't mean you would agree with them on their beliefs, but to sit there with them for a day, would you?

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Prisca,

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Prisca,

Now Ozzie you can lock this thread

NPY = Minimus?????

LOL....

• Simon
    Simon

Farkel

We have made numerous requests to stop the personal attacks and language. We have reminded you numerous times. We have gone around cleaning up your posts for you.

Enough.

You either post properly like everyone else or you do not post. If you want your account reactivated then email me. If not, take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit