Minimus

by notperfectyet 103 Replies latest members adult

• minimus
    minimus

What did you want to know? Who struck the first blow? Who's the better musician? The smartest???......I'd like to know Francois, why this is "really, really" important for you to get to the bottom of. If I might be of any help in answering your questions, Let me say that Farkel is the smartest. He is the best piano player on the board, too. Perhaps, I might have expressed a comment or asked a question that got Farkel going and then he probably responded to me in some type of attacking nature. That's just a guess. I hope this can help. If you need any info from me, feel free to email me.

• Brummie
    Brummie

See how people pine for you when you take a short break minimus? Now wipe the inperfect shyte off your shoes and get back to working on those questions..

Brummie

• wednesday
    wednesday

I would not enjoy it if everyone on th board asked question like Mimimus. But not to worry, they don't. And as a relative newbie myself,(since last sept), he has often given me a chance to post, and say something. And i agree with lady lee, the questions help me reflect on the true insanity of the jw life.I think of mimimus as the ACTIVITY DIRECTOR.

Variety is the spice of life. There are many people here i like, Brummie being at the top. But 6000 Brummie's would not make an interesting board..(even if he is a cool cat)

weds

• Brummie
    Brummie
    But 6000 Brummie's would not make an interesting board..(even if he is a cool cat)

but 5000 seems to work fine, spanner spoke on my behalf here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/52559/754601/post.ashx#754601

lol

(((wed)))

Brummie

• onacruse
    onacruse

I need to get this off my chest:

When min first started posting here (joined this DB the same day I did), I thought he asked a lot of questions and offered few answers...harmless enough. After a couple of months I started resenting that he took so much and gave back so little (imo). Then I put him on "ignore." Then I thought he was a JW spy. Quite frankly, if he'd disappeared from this forum, I wouldn't have missed him.

I was just being that same damn judgmental opinionated self-righteous POS JW that I'd always been.

Letting my heart open up to min's questions, and thus also to the thoughts of the other 100s of friends that post back to those questions, has enabled me to learn many things about myself. I was the loser for shutting all that out.

There...I fell better now

Craig

• minimus
    minimus

Craig, That was so nice to hear. Every so often you start to wonder whether you can have a role or be effective against the JW establishment. Part of my growth has been to open up to you folks. I appreciate what experiences that you've shared, as they've helped me .

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

This Board is not a competition about who gives of themselves the most is it? If a person wishes to post and give nothing, or if they wish to wear their heart on their sleeve and display every good deed they have ever done, they are surely free to do that within the parameters of the Board's rules of etiquette.

I tease Minimus ruthlessly over his barrage of questions, but they certainly do not irritate me and judging by the numerous replies that his threads receive, many other people enjoy them.

What I will say is that there is a tendency for many of us to take our opinions and such discussion Boards as this, way too seriously. It seems to happen naturally, almost like a person whose work become their lives often finds it hard to adjust their vision to broader landscapes. At such times, a lonesome walk in the meadows with a loaded hip flask is called for.

HS

• rocketman
    rocketman

Many times, I've looked at a Minimus question and asked myself "why couldn't I have thought of that one?" The questions get me thinking and often times elicit an emotional response - one that makes me want to jump in and comment, because I feel I can really relate to the topic covered by the question.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I ALWAYS look to see if Minimus has a post because they are interesting, make me think, and spark great conversation. I am ALWAYS delighted when Minimus responds to something I've said because I have great respect for his opinion. I have NEVER thought he was a troll.

Nina (of the Minimus Fan Club)

• minimus
    minimus

Nina, I'll be getting your mini ears soon so that you will have the right "head covering".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit